Saturday, April 28, 2007

My knight returns

My Lady slut ****
Your Knight of tarnished armour wishes you an extremely happy and rewarding new year on every level imaginable. I trust your christmas was an event filled with merriment and joy and that your family were happier to have your presence as much as I was unhappy not to have it physically or as consolation in written word. On my return the first desire I had was to cast my eye over your rude beauty that you sent me in photographic form. It was as I expected perfectly arousing making my manhood stand proud and extremely erect at the very rude vulgarity of you and for that my Lady I thank you for the joy that I held gently in my hand teasing sensations from it that I would rather be by your own hand. Your maidenhead is such a raw rude scar of feminine beauty plumply shrouded up and over with such succulent ample flesh that I almost reached out to my screen to touch its soft loveliness. It's the perfect receptacle for my relentless desire for you seconded only my your lovely soft caressing passionate mouth that I so adore to kiss. This beauty this jewel this perfect flower so perfectly framed by such ample and heavenly stockinged thighs and the sensual folding flesh of your ample tummy......... Oh my god I am so filled with the want of touching your body your glorious thighs and to caress your ample tummy to feel you under my finger tips and know that you have given up your body to me for just such pleasures........ I wish to stroke my tongue over you exploring the softness of you and delving into the sensual creases of your flesh. I should like then to know you want the touch of my tongue on the very sexual centre of your being by stroking with you beautiful fingers and painted nails and parting the petals of your flower to exhibit the very core of your lust for my attentions to you total servitude to me. Show me your vulgar desire that I may know your deepest beauty my Lady my slut my slave of great pleasure. If you wish to serve me thus it would fill me with great pleasure, more than my present display for you can show if you would honour me with more revelations of your desire to thrill your Lord so that I may imagine more exactly what it will feel like to have you in my mouth, for I know already the pleasure will be as if I had fought on the battlefield for your honour and happily died and gone to heaven. My Lady **** I await your obedience in this my desire of you. Sir *****, most definitely standing before you, utterly tarnished of armour by your adorable servitude to me.
I kiss you deeply my Lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Lord Sir *****
It is with delight that I was greeted with the news of your return. Unfortunately it is with regret that I confess my christmas was not filled with joy or merriment having been taken ill at first light in the same manner as on our first meeting. However my health and spirits are now much improved. I can only hope that my Lord experience more merriment and good cheer than was felt by myself. Whilst my Lord was abscent from this place my computer did become unusable for a period of time. Having managed to fix the problem with it you can imagine my dismay when it failed to work again less than 24 hours after first being fixed. Luckily I had been chatting online to a computer expert who took time from his purchasing of christmas fare to visit my abode and remedy the failings of my computer. Hence now a week later I am still able to use this piece of equipment which I had begun to fear was beyond help. It is also with mixed feelings that I furnish you with the news that whilst you have been away I have secured employment of a temporay but nonetheless full time nature. I began the said employment on wednesday 20th December. At present I am unsure how much longer this will last possibly another few weeks. I am hoping that this will then lead to further employment of an agreeable nature for me. As it is I am working in the office of the employment agency with whom I am employed. Thus in a good position to prove to them my capabilities and reminding them that when any further opportunities arise I should be their first choice candidate for consideration. This does not help our cause to find suitable time to pursue firstly my chastisement then our mutual fullfillment, however this is something that can be overcome with some planning. Added together my illness, lack of computerised equipment and employment have conspired to make the possibility of a suitable response to your former missives, less than might otherwise have been. Further more in recent days I have re-read your communications to myself in the week leading upto your abscence with the intention of stringing together adequate words to convey my desires to your obvious enjoyment of the promise of our shared attraction. However no matter how many times I have intended to put word with word for your perusal, I feel that my mind is still in such confusion as to render it frozen with writers block. Not from lack of imagination but from the images conveyed from the pages written by yourself my good and only Lord Sir *****. How can I possibly match such erotic and arousing images as already described by my Lord. Welcome back my Lord Your own meek and trusting Lady Slut ***** awaits her instructions for furthering our cause.

No comments: