Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lady and the Knight part eleven

My own trusted master of my soul
truly I am grateful to you for rescuing your maiden from this life of promiscuity to be the very center of your desires and wishes. It heartens my very soul to read your words that do describe your feelings of desire for the woman who was sat opposing you whilst you drank from your vessel that which caused your soft lips to taste of hops. Had I indeed known of your desire to have my digits with bright red painted tallons sucked and licked whilst we devoured the very sight of each other in this place where there were others who were oblivious then not only would my hand have found its way to your face first to caress and learn the softness and contours of your skin before sliding within your adorable and endearing lips but whilst doing so I should most certainly have felt the dampness between my thighs turn to a certain wetness whilst feeling the shudder of desire increase and turn to a trembling only to result in the cumming of great flooding. Wishing with my heart and soul that you had in fact been sat beside me whilst our bodies were turned towards each other in that we would be facing one another at very close proximity without the barrier being that of wooden table between us. I could then have guided your hand towards my maidenhead where you would have been without doubt acquainted with the evidence of my desire for yourself my lord, my knight of my honour.It is my wish that I could turn back time to the hour of our meeting so that we could have again our expected feast whilst my health was in its current state of well being. However I do believe that I would still have found that eating food offered up by our host to be highly indegestible as I would surely have wanted to feast upon my master in preference to any feast offered upon the pages that were placed upon the table for our perusal. In my state of ill health I was so touched and aroused by the presence of my knight my lord that had I been in possession of good health I am most certain I should have had great desire to vacate our table to find a more suitable or at least appealing venue for the feasting of our bodies one to the other in our desire to become one at least in part.Had I been in good health I would most certainly have been attired more in the manner to which I had intended for our first meeting. My intention had been for you to be able to inspect my shapley patella sheathed in black stockings below a loose flowing red skirt which when standing reaches a little above those patella for which you have expressed your admiration on several occasions, most notable the very first missive to catch my attention before we had become aquainted as we did through written conversation.you have requested my description of my intentions for our next meeting. This my lord and master shall be given to you in detail but not I fear on this occasion. first I wish to spend some delicous time speculating and dreaming of our next rendevouz before imparting the details to yourself. If it does please yourself good master to allow me the luxury of time to let my imagination do the work which will result in a more fluid description than if I was to voice my feeling for our devouring of each other without that luxry.until I have learnt from your written word to me that I have your premission to take some time to allow my imagination the lisence it requires to be able to offer upto you such words as I may find to descibe my desires for our fulfillment. If my master does please, you may set a timetable by which I must stick to bring to your attention my words. please be firm with me as I feel I must be punished for falling short in my ability to give you the satisfaction that you had deserved from our first rendevouz. It is entirely the fault of your lady slut that we neither of us were able to take leave of the other feeling fully sated from our wishes and desire for that time. for this reason you must state what my punishment must be so that it may be known to any of the public who have born witness to our fantastic and ongoing mind fuck that we are both of a mind to not only continue this communion of word but to bring our appetite for feasting upon eachother to a crescendo of sensations in our coming together at a time and place decreed by my master, lord holder of my desires to be completely within your control.your very own maiden, lady ***** Slut of the highest order

My Lady ***** ( I do adore that name)
Your permission is easily sought My Lady, as I hold you in great regard and trust your judgment in knowing that your words once gestated with your creative mind will flow with the most eloquent sensuality. You have until the end of the Sabbath day that I may rise with the dawn of the new week and devour your mind from the page. As for your perception that punishment is due to you for your failing to do yourself justice and to honour me in the attire that I desired of you for our meeting, I shall meter out as many lashings of my hand upon your ample buttock as you lay across my knee as you believe you deserve for your failing. If I disagree with the number so chosen I may be forced to double it and leave you with a deserved glow upon your being. However if you feel this punishment insufficient for the disgrace befallen of you you must inform me that I may look to my soul and see what in addition I may meter out. I shall not write again until you have done your duty. I await your words Lady and woe betide you fail me. Sir ***** your master to be obeyed :-x

Sir *****, master of my destiny, lord of my maidenhood
Your lady having returned from being abroad fulfilling my duties to my immediate relatives is most gratified to find evidence of your judgement of myself. I accept thy punishment and suggest that perhaps 6 may be an appropriate number of lashings as whilst I feel that I was in the wrong for not completing my duty to yourself there were indeed mitigating circumstances why this was so. however if my lord feels that mitigating circumstances or no there were no excuses for being so remiss of my duty to satisfy your eyes with my elegant but provacative appearance. then I accept your decision that you must apply the rule of double punishment upon my soft ivory buttocks that they may be changed to glowing pink hue with a stinging which would remind myself for sometime to come how remiss I had been in order to merit such punishment. I am my lord your servant and therefore under your control and judgement. I know with a certainty from witnessing the kindness of your countenance that you would only subject your lady to a punishment that you feel is warranted by the severity of my failing in my duty to you.I shall now go and give my attention to the details of our next meeting, would it please my master to give me an idea of when this might likely take place. I am impatient for to feast my eyes upon your countenace and allow my fingers the pleasure of touching you in places that will burn from the heat of the exchange. would our meeting again be during the meal time set for the middle of the daylight hours or perhaps later in the day when we could perhaps have more time to enjoy the sharing of our passion. Or perhaps it would please my lord to meet earlier and continue later. I have a fancy to meet for an alfresco snack before going onto somewhere a little warmer and comfortable for the main course of our repast.I shall await further instruction whilst I continue with my musings which will be revealed to you in their entirety before the conclusion of the sabbath. If however I fail to fulfill this instruction I am sure that I shall be called forth to recieve sentence for my punishment for my disobedience. I must now rearrange my clothing following the gushing flood caused by my constant images of yourself which do invade my mind quite unbidden but most particularly whilst I am in communication with you my lord, master owner of my body and soul.I am glad you have expressed adoration of the name given to me........maybe I was named after some of the great ladies in history. I may not be worthy of the name as much as they, save for in the heart and soul of my masteryour lady slut ***** in shame lest my obedience not be satisfactory to yourself

Sweet lord master of my humble existence
It is with alarm that I have realised. whilst mulling over the contents of my most recent offering for your consumption, I found that I had been neglectful. how could this have been? How could I have missed the mention that I would be fully understanding that my punishment would only be complete if you felt that it important for my part to remain mute throughout from the very moment of our meeting until you were fully satisfied that I had undergone my punishment to your complete and full satisfaction. I shall follow your instructions without dispute or murmur. whilst it hit me that I must with immediate effect put this omission right it then occurred to your lady that the tap which had begun to trickle and then gush was in no way connected to the kitchen sink at which your lady was standing at that time.please forgive this release of moisture without your permission to do so.I remain your lady, mistress of your complete pleasure in waiting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff, love it, xx

Lady in red said...

and I was beginningt o wonder if any one was actually reading these!!

Ordinary Girl said...

oh, we're reading alright!