Friday, April 13, 2007

Lady and the Knight part nine

My Lady
I was heart broken to know that with your affliction you ventured forth to meet and see me do battle. My only concern now is for your welfare, but selfishly I do wish to understand whether I equipped myself sufficiently to win you favours. Having you sit before me was a delightful and a lesson in self restraint as I busied myself championing for you, feasting on your lovely open face with those warm sensitive eyes and their wondrous mischief, your sensual uneven lips that broke smiling unreservedly into a mouth that filled me with desire to kiss and the sight of your breast heaving with every breath was in itself a breath taking joy to witness. I am undone my Lady and will fall at your feet and have you do to me whatsoever you will in honour of you courage under such circumstances. I could see that it was hard for you to be there and that the spirit was willing but the body not. It was hard for me in a more obvious way and I would have liked to have shown you the result of your provocation. I would have preferred to hold your ample orbs in my hands and pressed you to me that you could witness my resolve to honour your femininity. Instead I kissed your lovely lips and held your ample bosom and wished that you were naked in my arms that I might caress every inch of your being with my finger tips my tongue my mouth and intimately show you my sword that I could weald it in a fashion as to make you weak with delight and wish for its attentions over and over again. If my Lady tells me how well or ill I equipped myself in her standing, I will satisfy her wishes if she does so advise. Until I know otherwise I remain your knight Sir ***** :-x

Lady ***** my Lady my Slut my Subservient lovely, I pray for your forgiveness for I have been so sorely tempted my Lady, by your presences and the memory of the feel of you in my arms and under my fingers that I have been so charged by it that I took my sword in hand and the pleasure of it was so intense thinking it were your elegant feminine fingers with their sensual red painted nails about its shaft that it released from me such wet flailing passion filling me with a joyous sorrow that it was not yours to witness and feel. If forgiveness be required I desire it and thank you my Lady for your wondrous and obvious joy in your sexuality. With much restrained passion I am still your champion and master and look forward to the time when you will serve me well. Sir ***** :-x

dearest lord knight master of my body and soul
I am afraid to impart the news that whilst my health has now improved in that the nausea has diminished the raging pain in my crainium still exists. I have arisen from my bed at this moment for the one reason of assuring you that from the very moment of our meeting I did become instantly slave to your wishes and demands. throughout our brief encounter I did completely and whole feel great desire to kiss and touch yourself with such heat running through me. Those few brief kisses and fondles have given me much pleasure during the moments, hours since we parted to go our seperate ways. It is now my sincere wish that the time when we can show each other the pleasures we both desire to share will not be too far distant.Until then my liege I am yours in a constant state of delicious arousal
lady ****** your very own slut

No comments: