Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lady and the Knight part three

How wondrous...........Lady Yes, I do indeed enjoy the elements and find they conspire to add to the occasion and am pleased to find you take similar enjoyment from them. It is heart warming to understand that a venue suitable for activities afore mentioned is not too distant From the said hostelry and to discover that you may know it of experience is ENORMOUSLY gratifying, which I think you may in turn find gratifying too. It thrills me also to understand that certain activities you elude to counteract the effects of exposure otherwise felt if not distracted. Heaven forbid that you should find yourself compromised with your family and I with my long standing attachment. We should contrive together to obviate any such occurrence should we not? If however, the desire for intimate exposure should fall upon us, perhaps you might permit, with unquestioned discretion of course, the occasional digital capture of subjects or events for both our pleasures during those solitary moments of communion famine? I am pleased you have transport, and hasten to add that it being an ******* might be construed highly appropriate. But I should not jest, as my mode of transport is no less or more salubrious in it's guise as a *****. It pleases me that you seem to find the ******* an acceptable venue to further discuss the merits activities of a very private nature and also the venue for such joyous activity. If half past noon on Friday 1st December is of interest to you, we could enjoy the food and the wine and hope the pleasure of sharing verbal discourse might introduce a discourse of an entirely different and celebratory nature. I remain as ever ...... Sir

sir It is indeed most gratifying to realise that you harbour a wish to establish a connection with myself at 30 minutes after midday on the last day of this working week that being the first day of the last month in the year that is now 2006. A light meal with accompanying conversation being most acceptable however I would have to depart in good time to traverse the lanes leading between the agreed hostelry (which by the way I have never visited before) and the institution of education where my youngest child will be spending the greater part of the anniversary of his birth. the idea of lashings of jam and cream whilst also being very tempting would I fear have to wait for another occasion assuming the success of this first scheduled meeting. pray tell if there is any particular preference for the required attire for the occasion agreed. or would there be complete license for free will in this matter. yours truly lady ******* slut

2 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

Loving these Lady!

Lady in red said...

glad you like them ...they get hotter as they progress