Sunday, April 22, 2007

fantasies of a lady and her knight

My dear sir
Pray tell how it could be that I could possibly not want to continue with our most compelling mind fuck. I have enjoyed much pleasure from our mutual correspondence and fantasies. I have it in my mind most definitely to carry these fantasies through to reality and completion provided that is that my companion in this journey still feels the yearning to follow through as do I. There have been a number of offers from other parties to fulfil these fantasies but. In my mind these fantasies are borne out of our own delicious mind fuck not to be shared with others, other than in the recounting for their amusement. your own slut Lady *****

My Lady
I am pleased to know your intent is to enact some, if not all, of our fantasies thus written to one another. Mind fucking you has been a glorious event and thrills me to know you feel your mind has been well fucked by these words. I only hope we can express such passion bodily with one another and indulge in our lust freely and unreservedly. It would please me no end to taste you and be inside you and to feel you and see you elated by such communion. My manhood is yours to do with as you will as I hope your womanhood is mine to do with as I will, but first the responsibility falls upon me to correct your errant ways previously encountered by way of your offered up backside to my hand after which we will ride into the oblivion desire. Your ever faithful knight Sir ***** :-x

Dear sir *****,
It is with not a little dismay, that it is realised the sparcity of correspondence in coming weeks, however this gives both time to imagine what might be and in what way we can enhance those activities promised. I have already begun the research required to ascertain a more suitable location for my chastisement.I would like to bestow one small gift from myself to my lord. Upon my return from our travels along lanes of a wet and muddy nature on monday last. I decided to take a few images of the digital kind to show my lord what he had missed. My camera being old and battered my computer was unable to read the information from the equipment used. However last night a friend allowed me to use his card reader on his laptop to capture these images which he later tried to upload to me. Only one worked.......the others requiring to be resized (to large). I have now attached a copy of the successful image for your perusal. It is with great amusement that I offer this for your pleasure.I look forward to hearing from my lord when time allows
Your own slut lady *****

No comments: