Saturday, April 21, 2007

The lady and her knight part twelve

Dear sir
It is indeed pleasing to know that my Lord does not lay blame on his fair maid for the debacle that was our tryst of yesterday. (she found it highly amusing) Please be assured that if my Lord has concerns that his lady may become emotionally attached he has no need to be so concerned. for his maiden has found a very strong physical attraction both of body and mind. however enjoyable this episode may be and it is with great hunger that gratification is saught your lady has no desire to become emotionally involved. Your lady has in her current life a variety of lovers who are attached, for the purpose of mutual gratification without strings. your Lady slut does involve herself in this mutual mind fuck as her Lord has captured her mind so thoroughly, on meeting this was found to be as much a physical attraction as it is the mind but the heart though surrounded by butterflies remains detached. Would it help my Lord to be furnished with the information that his lady did find herself to her suprise attending a different location with a alternative executioner for the reception of lashes by hand to her naked rear. this in no way detracts from our joint mission as this was a scene from a story not of our making. This scene though useful for the dealing with frustration whilst gratifying for that moment was a one off will not be required to be repeated. Unlike our interesting and amusing highly charged encounters. yours only for this tale of amusement and gratification Lady ***** Slut :-x

My dear slut,
my Lady *****I hold you in high regard and with great respect. We are indeed most attached in mind as well as body and to find mutual indulgent gratification in one another with out strings would please me no end. It pleases me to know you have others who delight in your physicality from time to time. It would delight me to witness such encounters or perhaps allow you the pleasure of the attention of two who delight in your satisfaction. It would please me indeed to know the events of a previous meeting of an alternative executioner. To read in your words your acceptance of lashes to your naked ample buttocks would bring a modicum of relief from the frustrations that bear from being denied the delights of your wondrous sexuality. In a state of excited anticipation I have risen attentive, longing for your next missive my Lady and know it will be most gratifying to receive. *****, my vital Lady my most beautiful slut I remain your knight, thank the heavens, Sir ***** :-x

Sir *****
It was with great restraint that I managed to stop myself from dragging you through my window. I was feeling so turned on by your presence in my day. Following you along so many dead ended lanes and tracks did nothing to dull my desire only to increase my amusement. I am sure that as you stood beside my door my expression must have given away the pure desire I felt. My naked lust for you, my wish to be held, touched and kissed by my handsome knight. but as you said this was not the occasion for the gratification of our bodily desires but for the implementation of my chastisement. further this was not an ideal location and time was against us. my question now is to ask whether indeed you were able to read from my countenance the mixture of amusement and desire. Lady *****

My Lady
Indeed I was bale to witness your pleasing face with smiling eyes and lips. I could even see you almost laugh perhaps in my rear view mirror which lessened the trauma of not being able to give you what you so rightly deserved. I should have liked to have opened the door and lain you down, removed the vestiges of decency from your maidenhood and placed my mouth over its lips and devoured you wholly, listening to the bliss of your voice as you uttered the sounds of utter joy. I would have wished to see that joy squirt from you in complete abandon covering your ample thighs to glistening effect, kissed your lips and left you there in a state of dishevelment for all to see. Your knight..........

No comments: