Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lady and the Knight part seven

my liege
my dearest sir knight of tarnished armour I am mortified at this proposed abscence from my day. I knew just as I was leaving the house that an email had arrived from you, I hurried home in a definite state of anticipation and excitement to read your latest offering for my consumpion.Having read with not a little dismay the information you have had to impart, I find my being is a little disheartened but the fire in my loin still burns although mayby slightly less than during my journey of intense arousal. would it please my liege to be in possession of a number that would connect with myself by telecommunication whilst away from normal abode. I do possesse a dual selection of such numbers one of which is for my select people, this is purely for silent communication by written word between myself and a favoured few.....never to be given to any other person. In the first instance the selection of digits used are ****** followed by a second series of digits being in the form of *****.I await futher communication from my knight to his lady slut in frustration please may this serious fucking of my mind continue far beyond 36 hrs from this moment your ever subservient lady slut who by the way has no objection to tasteful images being captured for further enjoyment of the moments

sir *****my knight of tarnished armourI have this minute having refreshed my mind and body under the steaming jets of water combined with soft fragrant bubbles of gel manufactured for the use in such a welcoming venue as the smallest enclosure within my abode. felt it now time to investigate the exact whereabouts of the appointed hostelry for our communal consumption of vittals at 30 minutes after the noon hour in a little under 25 hours from now. my hair still damp is crinkling up into soft curls without the restraint of the punishing heat of electric drier and harsh bristles of brush made for the untanglement and straightening of this abundance of fine threads of chestnut interwoven with white (otherwise named grey). my damp skin tingles under the light whisps of air that creep through my partially open window. my excitement at investigating my route to meet with my liege, my knight who knows how well that he has fucked his lady slut with his choice of verbal exchanges throughout these delicious days. there in the pit of my belly are the first beginnings of the stirring butterflies that bring with them the mixture of joy at the realisation that very soon now we shall meet in body. together with the growing fear, fear that our meeting may be not as we have both wished, that somehow it could fall short of our imagined being in such close proximity of each other. I pray so hard that the case will be that we shall find the connection between us is as electrifying as our exchange of written words. which have affected my very being for these days of deliously hot anticipation of what promises to be such a wonderful but short union of mind and maybe more. the feelings in my lower abdomen as I write these word for my knight Sir ***** are greatly disturbing for one who is attempting to be sedate and ladylike in preperation for a business meeting in 30 minutes from now. (disturbing but most welcome).

I leave you now in words only for the time that is now until another time when I can give my whole attention to your pleasure.I am my liege sir ***** knight of armour which has been tarnishedyour very own lady ***** slut queen of your mind and bodyuntil we meet again in words of wonderous beautiful emotions of sexual joining

my lord and master
I must tell you that no matter you are unable to exchange words with your slut Lady ****** during the current sequence of hours I feel that I must continue the flow of words from my end secure in the knowledge that you will peruse these offerings when you have the opportunity. I have recently as in the past hour come to realise that I have a new fantasy I would like to share with yourself.I would my lord offer myself upto you my good and trusted master to receive what you would consider to be a sufficently suitable punishment for my previous misguided and mischevious promiscuity. further if it should so please my lord I have a deep desire to show my gratitude to you for being so firm and wise in your judgement of my behaviour. I would love to have the opportunity to allow yourself to make me so hot with desire for your pleasure that I cum so wetly and obviously for your attention whilst amongst the seemingly unwitting witness of those around us whilst we partake of the refreshments on offer by the establishment.Butterflies aside I am most willing to abide by your judgement in these matters. As the hours to our union are decreasing these wonderful sensual butterflies are increasing my desire for the hours to deminish at rapid pace so that I alone can bear witness to the proof that my desire to please your lord my master is equally matched by the desire evident in your vastly erotic missives to myself that my efforts to please have not gone un noticed by yourself and indeed have had the desired effect upon your being. both in body and in mind.your willing servant the most humble of sluts for your amusement and pleasurelady ******

No comments: