Wednesday, April 18, 2007

imminent chastisement part two

My Lady, my kind sweet slut,
You would do for me a great honour to please me thus. I would enjoy most favorably your removal of my garments and to enjoy the expression of your face as you greet the first revelation of my manhood. Guiding my Lady to her pretty elegant hosierred knees in a stance of adulation would fill me with great anticipation feeling her breath upon my sword. With my hand to your head I would gently press your sweet face to my crotch that I might feel it on my stiffening resolve to honour you. To feel you explore me with tongue and lips and to place an orb on your mouth whilst holding my sword would be a moment to treasure and I shall relish the sight of your sensual lips envelop my helmet. Look into my eyes as you swallow my Lady and let me see their smile and sparkle in them as slowly sensually erotically take the length of me into your throat Continue my Lady for as long as it pleases you for this I can enjoy for hours at a time. I would like to request a great favour of my Lady, that if she has in her possession garments of a feminine and arousing nature to attire herself in, it would please me at this point undress her to the point of their revelation. I would wish to savour the moment and ingest the joy of your womanly countenance and so enjoying would release your ample bosom from the captivity of garments and so doing slide my wetting helmet over each of your nipples so as when I suck one after the other I can taste my lust for her on them as I lick and suck and massage them in my moth so as to give you great glee from it. I shall from this moment be your slave my Lady for to sit astride me will make it you to take pleasure in my sword and to witness the vision of your wetting sex lowered over it will fill me with great pride to know you have such freedom of desire to use me thus. I shall feast on you my lovely as you ride me, taking your pleasure form it, but also seeing the joy in my eyes as you indulge. I shall rise up and meet you half way as you take the length of me deep into you and listen to the music of our noises together for the first time. I shall pull you to me and kiss your mouth with passion as we ride together into the storm of delight...................... This indeed my Lady will give me great satisfaction and I would hope for my Lady too for it is not my desired for the sake my own satisfaction that I wish to conjoin with you but for yours as far more import, thus will I be satisfied. From this moment I can inform as to how we might continue our feast of each other if my Lady so wishes. I await your tidings to my revealed pleasure at your proposed dance together. Lady ***** my own sweet slave whom I wish to take in so many more ways, Sir ***** :-x
*****, Lady of my heart How sweet it is to know that you stand proud in acceptance of your punishment for early delivery. It shows good character and I enjoy you more for it. However the agony may well have to be endured into the year 2007 in the event of not finding a suitable venue for delivering and receiving such punishment. I have no immediate knowledge of the locality over the hill adjacent to your abode and so am unable to give you direction in this matter. If you have intimate knowledge then this might come in good stead. I await to hear what news you may have. Sir *****, Knight of the tarnished armour :-x

***** my Lady It was good to chat to you and find you in such good spirits the eve before you meet your punishment. It is a brave woman who goes to the gallows with pride and self respect. Neither of us has been here before and it is uncharted territory, but I am looking to it being a highly charged affair for you and one you can look back on with wonderment and joy. I am nervous my Lady, that I should not match the high regard you have of my abilities to deliver to your ample naked buttocks the punishment you feel you so deserve. I shall be distraught madam, if my regard for you and your well being should interfere with my resolve to excel in my duties toward you and pray I need not beg your forgiveness for being over zealous or worse expect a reprisal of similar nature at you very own hand should I fail you either way. It is in the hands of the gods my Lady and I await the hour of 10am and 30 minutes tomorrow the 5 of December. Your liege, Sir ***** :-x


It is 6.15pm and I'm sat in the traffic having just dropped the boys off at cricket training. I'm watching the rain gusting in the the glow from the street lights. I wonder if it will be raining in the morning? I begin to fidget in my seat, the more I think about it the more I fidget with excitement. I have never done anything like this before he says he hasn't either. A week to ten days ago if anyone said I would be doing this I would have said no way......thats not my thing. We are meeting at the same place as the other day then hes taking me off to the place we have chosen for my punishment. We are both very excited. I am bringing the silk scarf to bind my hands and my camera as he can't get at his without arousing suspicion. I didn't tell him that the place we have chosen is popular with dog walkers but maybe the rain will keep them away. I'm not sure if I want us to be found or not but the very idea adds to the excitement. I can hardly contain myself. Will I be able to keep quiet throughout my ordeal, I wonder if I shall be able to stop myself from giggling. He doesnt know that I giggle when I am nervous but then again I giggle a lot anyway. If I giggle I am sure that will mean I shall have to be punished again. Oh sweet pleasure I cannot wait.....yet I must, I have another 16 hours until our appointed meeting time. I have given much thought to my attire for my master's pleasure I think it will have to be short skirt stockings and high heeled ankle boots teamed with a white lacy brassiere topped by a loose white low cut sleeveless blouse. I remember that white becomes transparent when wet, this only adds to my pleasure at the thought of his reaction. Oh I do hope it will still be raining, does that make me a masochist I wonder?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, i am back, xxx