Monday, April 02, 2007

blogs

Two things that came from my chat with my fellow bloggers, firstly, they think that now N is out of the picture I should close down one of my blogs and just keep one going. So if I do that it will probably be this one which I close down.

the second thing was that my use of initials is very confusing. They think I should use names....but I find this hard as I dont have the imagination to come up with lots of names I would remember who is who without using names that link to the person. so if anyone has any ideas please tell me.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Regarding names, I just make up ones for the characters in my stories that are similar to, but not the same as, their real names. Like "Mara" for "mona." It works for me!

Vi said...

Once you have decided on their names, do a who's who list on the side of your blog, as I do. This helps alot!