Friday, April 13, 2007

Lady and the Knight part eight

apprehension
If I keep the proposed appointment at the selected hostelry will I have wasted my time and fuel to get there. Or shall I be blessed with the sight of your presence.

My dear Lady Please be assured I shall be there to greet you. Shall we meet in the car park so that we can walk in hand in hand?

****** my Lady Like you I am apprehensive as to whether the battle I go to to win your favours is fought well and that the alchemy between us is enough to have you bestow your virtue upon me. It would greave me so to discover that the battle I fight in your honour is in vein for lack of my resolution and devotion to you or that you should witness this fight and not be moved enough to reveal your completeness to me in body and soul. As I don my armour I look upon my manhood and wonder if it will ever enter any or all of your triptych portals as a favour for a battle well fought and won. I remain as ever devoted to your quest to remain the queen of my mind and body the ever bountiful Lady Slut ***** Your Knight Sir ***** :-x

My Lady The day is dismal for battle and the prospect of my armour staying free from rust quite a challenge. It would please me much to think you might be happy to give support to my battle for you by lubricating my working parts with oil that they might then become self lubricating and gush to your favour, because as at this very moment they are stiff with anticipation of meeting you. MY Queen, my Lady, my maiden *****, I wish to win your unreserved servitude as ever. Sir *****:-x

******, Lady and Queen to me I wish to think that the damp of the day is only equalled by the damp that you feel at your maidenhead when we meet and that if it does you might honour me with evidence of such servitude. However I wish you to know that I hold you most highly and would not wish to compromise your sensibilities publicly although being a publicly shy a taste of you would send me to battle much strengthened. Fear not My Lady, these are purely the unabridged alarmed thoughts of a man about to do battle and I fear they are far from pure for your ears leat you tell me otherwise. I kneel before you my Lady in the hope that I might take your sword much shorter than mine though it is and kiss it with my lips in honour of my allegiance, lick it in surrender to the power of your subservience and suck on it that I might free you from the chains of chastity to witness the force of your freedom visibly, wetly and over me. My Lady, until noon and thirty minutes . Sir ***** :-x

No comments: