Monday, April 09, 2007

Lady and the Knight part five

Lady ****** my slut It delights me, Sir ****, enormously to find you acknowledge my afore mentioned desire and that you will endeavor to grant my wishes for the day in question. Your sentiments on attire mirror my own and notwithstanding the abundance of curves you are blessed with, I am sure you will be the very essence of decorum and elegance. Any suggestion of what might be enjoyed between us, should we both so deeply desire, would indeed be most enjoyable if not thrilling and my anticipation tests my concentration to the limit. Yours as ever your Knight in tarnished amour S :-x

Dear sir ****** my knight in tarnished armour I am most gratified in the knowledge that my intentions meet with your delight. I am currently attired very differently from the aformentioned in that having showered in readiness for the day I am allowing the breeze from my open window to play upon my skin sending tingles down my spine as I anticipate you reaction when you discover this fact. Lady ****** your slut


My dear ****** you beautiful SLUT I wonder if you can imagine the intense joy I felt to have you enlighten me of your present state of attire. I have in my mind the glorious vision of your ample mature womanhood standing in all it's curvaceous sensual glory at the window and your indulgence at feeling the sensual breeze waft across glistening droplets of water clinging limpets like to your soft ivory flesh. If only I could hold you tightly. The tingling sensation down your back should feel electric if it is a measure of the tingles I felt at the very pit of my stomach and through the core of my rising manhood. You are indeed *****, a slut of the finest order and I appreciate and hearten to this aspect of your personality and relish a time that you might share this vulgar and captivating quality with your Knight in tarnished amour. I remain your most ardent champion and constant admirer and look forward to a time when I can defend your honour to the hilt of my unwavering jousting lance. Sir tarnished knight :-x

No comments: