Saturday, April 28, 2007

the Lady belongs to her knight

***** my Lady,
my sweet slut, my dutiful whore, I am saddened to hear of your christmas not being as I would have wished for you and that your technical equipment does not work well for our smooth continuance of our quest, but pray that it is up and running very soon that i may be delighted with further images of your perfect and delightful sexuality it is your desire to share with me. Please, please my adorable vulgar creature, do not worry over much that you feel unable to match my words in reply for I have words for the both of us, I only seek confirmation that you accept them with open heart and delight and crave for more. If you forward any words for me to consume of your inner sexual self and your beautiful mind all those thoughts you would fear I should not wish to hear or that you might imagine unacceptable consumption by upstanding society, know this, I will hear it and I will hear it with understanding and compassion and love and delight that you should open yourself unreservedly to my safe keeping. I adore you now and I will with what ever your deepest secrets you might hold within, for keeping them secret or revealing them, you are one and the same perfect elegant sensual beauty. Know this. To hear from you once again fills my manhood with such strength to read your words of continued servitude to my desire of your body and mind, but you must know that to satisfy this urge for you at my own hand is not sufficient and I will that one day you will place upon my firmness your elegant fingers with their sensual slutty painted nails so that I might see the delight on your beautiful obedient face the joy you hold at honouring my hard salutation of your perfect sexuality creates in me. I so desperately wish to see your delicate fingers work from me such pleasures that you could not imagine and to see your red rosy lips enshroud my glistening helmet that you might drink of the nectar you cause in me with your vulgar beautiful sluty perfection. ***** my desire my Queen, I have a demand of you I wish to enact and would like to know firstly if you will hear it and secondly if you will obey me? I await your resolve with great anticipation and hope that you will give me freedom to devulge my desire of you. Sir, your Knight your master ***** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mmmmm
I await with bated breath your beautiful and sensual words that do arouse me so. Divulge all you must for I do desire to hear what you will have me do for you. To have my mind carressed by your words of desire for my being both in mind but mostly in body is to set fire to my loin. Your words create an oasis of desire and yearning in this world of mine where I have been surrounded by the sands of desert with no word from my Lord whom my body does crave fullfillment. Please may it be that we can take our desires to a new and fullfilling level at a time not too far distant. Please please oh please my Lord I beg of you do not hesitate to aquaint your loyal and obedient (well almost) lady with your words of wishes and desires. Do not ever think that your words could ever offend my delicate heart, for knowing that my own desire to serve no matter how vulgar, do set alight such desires within me only Lord Sir *****, for whom my body does yearn with a longing not quenched by others. The absence of my Lord from my world has served only to prolong the agony of these base and vulgar desires. There is no lessening of my craving to be your slave in all that you could ever wish, to treat my body as if it trully belongs to my Lord and none other. To share with your lady **** all that you feel you need for complete and utter consumption of my own sexual being. to tease my body in everyway that you could possibly wish before taking my every breath as you vent your growing desire to make this flesh of mine belong as part of your very handsome and sexually inviting frame. Have me do to you what is required to satisfy your vulgar and sexually exciting desires. Use upon my body any props which you feel could heighten first your own then secondly my body and all its base desires.The sooner you may furnish your loyal and faithful slave with the details of your wish the sooner and more complete I shall become yours.Sir ***** I am yours from this moment until my usefulness to you may no longer be required. Your only Slut Lady *****


My dearest lady I am bound by commitment to my family these two days and am sorely frustrated that I have not the time to spend in informing you as to what it is I wish of you and with you. Reading your words has given me such reward to know you are complete in your submission to me desire for and of you. My lady I bid your leave as the chariot that brings my family to my door has arrived. You will be in my mind completely until I divulge me desire for you. My perfect angel, my delight, my obedient adorable sexual being Sir ***** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Ordinary Girl said...

Hi Lady,
Just to let you know that I don't often comment on here, because there isn't much I can say, but I read them religiously!
Didn't want you to think nobody is interested x