Friday, April 06, 2007

Lady and the knight part one

Sir you were fretting about getting a reply to your question.......the answer being that the probability is fairly high that the deed being the subject of the enquiry could be imminent. however how imminent depends on the rapidity of response and any suggested location time etc

Lady Indeed I was, but not unduely. Firstly however, let me apologise for my disappearing act yesterday. Something came up. Now now, behave yourself! No doubt you will understand how pleased I am of the probabilities in respect to the deed in question being fairly high and of an imminent nature dependent on the rapidity of response with suggested location and time. I feel one other overwhelming desire, beyond that of indulging your desire to enact the said deed, to inform you that I am not as free an agent as perhaps you had thought or would wish me to be. I have been attached to a third party for now on 20 years and am happy with this arrangement. However, from time to time I find myself sorely tempted by a similar species carrying a more abundant and enchanting physicality. It has been known that temptations such as these on occasion have been satisfied with these outside agencies especially when they are blessed with noteworthy patella and distinguishing mammalian qualities not to mention a sensual opulence that often accompanies such attributes. Having stated the above, it will be apparent that a suitable location will need to be negotiated, be it home or hostelry velocipede or a communion in nature and an hour suitable to both agencies partaking of this celebration of their differences. I should like to suggest that if anyone has any cause or impediment as to why these two should not be joint in their quest for gratification, they should speak now or forever hold one another's peace. If in the event that there are seen to be no impoundment, then negotiation could resume for an early exorcising of the said deed. I remain your very trusted devoted and dedicated servant to your desires. Sir

Ah so to be blunt you are married/attached but fancy a shag with a big breasted slut who has nice knees. this could happen either in a motel or in the woods (at this time of year!).As soon as a time and place can be agreed!


Ok


JustTell me



when and where

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you heard of st johns wood, xx

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol at "fancy a shag with a big breasted slut who has nice knees". You certainly gave a way with words :-)

Lady in red said...

st johns wood? who is he?

Anonymous said...

st johns wood is near where I work, lol, hint hint, xx

Anonymous said...

Well written article.