Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lady and the Knight part ten

my dear sir ******, knight of tarnished armour, lord of my very being, master of the very senses that make up my body and soul
I was sorely bereft at not being able to fully enjoy our time together and that we had to cut short our enjoyment of each others company due to my incapacity. I was so upset that I had to be so ill today of all days, I must admit that I very nearly did cancel but I did everything I could to ensure that I could at least meet with you for as long or as short a time as I could manage.It was indeed a very odd mixture of feelings that I experienced throughout our union of minds. From the very instant I was in your company I just wanted to kiss you, I was a little disappointed when you chose to sit across the table from me rather than by my side. But perhaps you made the right choice. Had you been sat beside me I would have found it hard to keep a modest show of decorum I so wanted to taste your lips and feel your body so close to mine. But all the while I was having these delicious but frustrated feelings I was also on the verge of wanting to run to the nearest water closet and introduce it to the remains of my stomach contents. I think my desire to be in your company for as long as I could manage, overrode the desire to run. I did indeed put myself to my bed the moment I returned home. I lay there in my suffering wishing that I was covered not by my duvet but by your body, your arms and mouth caressing me until the bad feelings had dissipated. My mind rerunning all of our short time together loving the feel of your hands and not wanting to withdraw from you when you had my hand between both yours caressing both my palm and the back of my hand simultaneously willing you to keep hold of my hand for as long as possible but also wishing you would lean across the table and plant a kiss on my waiting lips. When you walked me to my car my heart was sinking that our time together had not been as we both had been longing it to be. I know I must be patient and wait until you are free from your duties so that we may indulge ourselves further and come to know the pleasures that I now know I sorely long for with every fibre of my being. When we kissed I was well aware that our passion was being witnessed by the arrival of a car loaded with passengers just a few feet from where we were stood however I did not care what they might think, all I cared for was the feel of your lips and the gentle probing of your tongue, accompanied by the feel of your hands on my body, so gentle, so sensuous. the memory of your hands and lips stayed with me all the while I was in my sickbed. When I received the text alerting me to your email I was frustrated that I couldnt rush to my pc and read what you had written, please god let it be a favourable account of your wishes. When I got the second text alerting me to your next email I was most disturbed. All that I could read was :My down fall ......I pray for your forgiveness for I have........... What had you done ? I was beside myself what on earth could it be? had you done something which had caused the discovery of our meeting...was this to be an untimely end to our union?I forced myself out of bed to read your email and was much relieved and assured when I had read your email in its entirety.I wait with the certainty that our next encounter can only be better than this our first. I wait with bated breath for my body to be ravaged by you my kind hearted master, lord knight of my world. Please I beg of you do not keep me waiting unduly for your words of acceptance of my wishes to give myself utterly and comletely to your will and the satisfaction of your desires.I leave you now until the next time my sweet lord of my desires
your lady slut *****

My Lady my joy my fair concubine
From the bottom of my heart I truly wish that this finds you bettered and risen from your sick bed and I thank you for your determination in reaching our rendezvous. It was, although brief a joy as now I am able to see you as you are in my mind and soak you into my subconscious. I am sad to have sat opposed to you in the hostelry of our meeting for it would have be joyous to experience a loss of decorum from you, but sadly and rightly you conducted yourself with the utmost grace. Although we ate nothing, I had a veritable feast sitting as I did in front of you instead of beside. My eyes searched your lovely kind face and devoured it. I wanted to kiss your sweet eyes your throat your lips and had I not sat as I did I would not have enjoyed your beautiful ample cleavage which I dearly desired to see more of and kiss and caress its soft fluidity. I could have lunged across the table to dive into its glorious crease to drown in your soft depths. I wished to suck your fingers, your painted nails like a harlot, bright fiery red. I wanted to feel your elegant sensual thumb in my mouth and slide my tongue over its well shaped sharp hard nail. Holding your hand was consolation for the desires I had for you. I wanted to have you on the table curvaceously naked and eat you all up with my hop scented mouth. Every inch of you I would have reached and damn the consequences of on lookers as they in turn would have become aroused at the passion in my feasting. I appear to have undone you my Lady, insomuch as you offer yourself up to me utterly, relinquishing all vestiges of self into my control. I do so humbly accept you body and soul my Lady, and am honoured indeed to have your favour and wait for a time when you might give yourself so completely to the satisfaction of my desires and wishes. When we meet again I should like you to be unreservedly provocative. I should like to see the slut in you let off the leash. Show me a side of you that in polite circumstances would be held silent in your mind. Tell me now how you might honour your promise to your master. Tell me now how you would wish a meeting of our minds and bodies to resolve itself. Tell me how you would serve your Liege dutifully and how you would wish to commune with him. Tell me how you might adorn your lovely ample mature body to show yourself off to your liege, your Knight who stands erect in the proud knowledge he has won his fair maiden. Expose yourself more deeply and reveal the depth of your desire to be my Lady *****. my perfect Queen, my unreserved slut. I wish to see you in all your sexual colours, elegant, sexual, deprave, beautiful and totally desirable to your Sir ***** :-x

No comments: