Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lady and the Knight part six

I am deeply touched to learn our correspondence the best mind fuck you have indulge in to date. I too find it extremely erotic and am sure your discretion will keep our identity and whereabouts unknown. Fucking you with words is so pleasurable and never fails to have me rise to the occasion each time you fuck me in return. Perhaps we'll both find any response it might generate on your blog equally exciting and maybe intensify our arousal for one another. I lust after your promiscuity as ever. S :-x

My dear lady, ***** my adorable mind fuck slut You leave me in a constant state of arousal and utterly desirous of finding you absent of the vestiges of any couture 'cept that which you might think titillating and make you feel vital feminine and sexually desirable. I find you invade my mind with no warning and chivalry demands I acknowledge dutifully your bountiful charms that present themselves to my minds eye. But duty it most certainly feels not, as I find myself in an automatic state of erectile salutation of the beautiful and ample images invading my consciousness. I find my fingers rome and begin to play in an almost unconscious and effortlessly rolling rhythm over the soft helmet of my armour and in so doing the intensity of my feelings for you heighten beyond any reasonable control at which point all I desire is to have you watch me exhibit proof of my desire for you and then to kiss you with utter passion on the very same spot my evidence displays itself. I will have your company my lady, in a day or so, but know this, that with every mouthful you see me enjoy with you, in my mind I shall be wishing it were your very maidenhead I would be consuming. One day my Lady *****, you will give yourself to me so completely that I shall know you, every inch and sensual curve, every erotic fold of flesh, every succulent depth both tight and loose, I will take you and between us we will confirm what a glorious slut my lady honestly is. Until the I next time my Lady, when I can release you from chastity, I bid you a good fare well. Your knight, Sir *****, to whom you submit your most depraved sluttery for my pleasure. xxxxxxxxxx

I am positive you will enjoy my postings for today when you get the chance to peruse the content your ever excited and mentally fucked lady slut

My Lady I did enjoy most gratifyingly and look with anticipation to the next admission to your slutish behavior. I have bad news of tomorrow, I may not manage to get to the computer in order to indulge your fancy nor to indulge mine, lest I sneak a moment from the trials of the day away from my desk. I am heavy hearted and will desire you all the more for the absence of having you fuck my mind with you erotic words and my pleasure in fucking yours mercilessly I am as ever my Lady *****, joyous to have you as my slut. Your Sir :-x Do you ever wish to be subservient to your Sir? Think on.

No comments: