Friday, April 27, 2007

the knight bids farewell for christmas

*****,
my lady love It pleases me no end to know that the debased nature of my mind has thrown yours into confusion and placed you in such a state of arousal as to render you demented and void of natural cohesive thought. You are a truly magnificent liberated sexual woman and to find you so wetted by my vulgarity arouses me so enormously that I fear I shall burst involuntarily my lust for you and thus sadly wasting the evidence that I so desire to plant deep inside you, filling you up to the brim with my joy of you that you can contain a drop more allowing it to cascade from you decorating your heavenly thighs giving me the filthy joy of wallowing in the wetness we both create, sliding slippery indulgent over one another''s flesh in an orgy of blissful filth. My Lady love, you take me to a place all decency tells me we should not go and I adore my Queen for it and await a time when you are composed sufficiently to reciprocate my filthy vulgar adoring desire in words of utter arousal. My sadness is that I may not know it until my return, but my mind will be busy with thoughts of you penning your desires to me and of the exquisite pleasure felt between your thighs in the exercising of that deed. I should not wish to bid you fare thee well just yet as I may have a moment or two to dwell on the drip of you that it may fall before I leave you. The admiration of your Knight is boundless at your response to his abuse of you and I pray it will be short lived the space twixed now and when I take of you in the flesh rather than words. Your liege, Sir ***** who you desire to obey :-x


Yes my lord (she muttered meekly)

My slut, my Lady love my meek and obedient chattel I shall take my leave of you now with heavy heart because having seen your beautiful maidenhead it is all I can do to stop myself coming to you secretly at the dead of night to ravish your beautiful ample body and relish in your creative and promiscuous mind .......................... I wish to do things to you that will fill your body with joy and have you give it to me unreservedly. It is mine now in my mind and I shall enjoy you with a passion so devine so loving so creative so vulgar so debased that should you know it you would think you were in heaven with all your senses heightened to such degree, just to look into my eyes would make you climax so intensely it would be as Niagara falls covering us both ................... Your knowing master Knight of your body and soul Sir ***** now wishing you joyous festivities, but desperate to meet you once again to fuck you mind and body with intensity :-x

No comments: