Friday, August 31, 2007

Fireman Sam and Oxo

I don't know if I can do it. Oxo has invited me to his place tonight if I turn him down that will be twice in one week. I have told him that I am getting a head cold and keep sneezing but he is not put off ........ says he has several cold remedies etc.

Fireman Sam is stuck at his place with his ironing as he is on call. He has invited me for a quickie before I go to see Oxo lol . If I turn him down that will be twice in one week. If I go to either of them they will be disappointed as I am struggling with breathing as my head cold is affecting my nose. so I am asking myself how much I want to see either of them. Yes it would be nice to see either of them and spending the night with Oxo is always good, but my heart just isnt in it I have as is sometimes said lost my mojo. Thanx Bittersweet for reminding me of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi honey, my pic is up for the weekend only xxx