Monday, August 06, 2007

what I learnt

• I giggle too much
• During the first few slaps with a leather paddle you can feel the stitching
• I feel ridiculous standing in a corner hands on head knickers half way down my thighs
• A hand can hurt as much as a paddle or a cane
• Stilettos are not ideal footwear when being spanked
• I lose the ability to count when being spanked
• Thin canes sting, thicker ones thud
• Pvc tape comes in girly pink
• I can take what I am given without crying
• I can stand my ground without flinching when threatened with a cane across the hand
• My giggles were through amusement not through nerves
• It is not a good idea to say that it doesn’t hurt much when being held across a lap being spanked
• I don’t talk much when being spanked
• Being spanked makes me very light headed
• I look good wielding a cane
• I know when it is time to stop even though I know I could have taken more
• Being spanked makes me wet though not as much as I had thought
• I would happily do this again
• I enjoyed the TLC that came later
• Would I want to get involved in the spanking scene not really
• The marks very soon become bruises

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ÇOK GÜZEL BİR SİTE.

George said...

An interesting description of a first hand spankee (as opposed to a apanker)

Freddy said...

I don't believe it's possible to giggle too much during sex.
Although if you were giggling through amusement rather than as a means of release then maybe you can.
It seems to me that getting the giggles was a fair indication that you are, like most of us, fairly vanilla in this area.
In essence I'd say that spanking (open hand, or paddle) is erotic, whilst caning (especially with all the little schooldays scenarios that accompany it) is kinky. You never struck me as kinky.

Lady in red said...

george it was an interesting experience

fredddy we were not having sex. You are probably right, I am not having had this experience going to now join the scene but it was something I needed to do to satisfy my own curiosity.

Freddy said...

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm smiling very broadly as I type this, and in a friendly way...
I read this post and the post on t'other blog and I'd say that your 'not having sex' and Bill Clinton's are somewhat similar.
You may not want to join the 'scene' but I wouldn't rule out the occasional spot of spanking if I were you though ;-)

Southern Swinger said...

Although spanking is part of several blogs I read not sure I will ever understand its appeal

Lady in red said...

ah now freddy I said I wasnt haveing sex during my spanking that doesnt mean there was no sex for me that night .........in fact you could say I was not only naughty but also very greedy as my second lover of the night reminded me ;-)

Cherrie said...

Hope the TLC was good, LiR. Sounds like the rest of it was rather arresting.

Indi said...

Being bent over a knee, held still and slapped or caned or whipped, I find to be very erotic, captivating... the trust is illuminating. And yes the tlc afterwards makes it all worth it, pure devotion.. a chemistry no one can take away from you.. I love it, but you must always give respect for your master, and have a safe word too

Sexy Vixen said...

thank you Indigo we did have a safe word but it I didn't need to use it.