Sunday, August 12, 2007

memories

We sit at that table in the growing darkness chatting as we look out at the view over the city, memories come flooding back. I have been back to this pub many times since but never sat here again since that night a year ago next week. We chat, we smile we have our one drink before climbing back into my car. I try to remember the way to that other place we used to go. As I drive he has his mouth on my naked shoulder and his hand inside my skirt. I have fired off no text to him telling him I have no underwear on as I did to you that first night. As we travel each with our own thoughts not many words are exchanged other than for him to say it’s a long way. My reply that it’s only that the country lanes are twisty and slower to travel than the motorway we could see a few minutes before. Finally we reach our destination, rabbits scatter in the beam of light as the headlights sweep across the deserted car park. It is an earlier hour than when we used this car park before. We climb into the back of my small silver car.

I am on my knees on the back seat as I bend over him to take his hard cock into my mouth, like you he goes commando. Funny of the men I have met since you left I can think of none who go commando. He is enjoying my attentions then motions for me to move so that he can slide his head and shoulders along the seat. He positions himself so that his face is under my wet cunt which he has been working with his fingers. He licks and sucks as I return my attention to his cock. He shoots his load much sooner than I had expected, I swallow every drop. We both readjust our clothing as he steps outside for a cigarette, just as you always did. He gets a message from his friend wondering why he isn’t at the pub yet. As I drive he says he had not expected that, it seems that although I had told him earlier, before we met that I do squirt, he hadn’t expected it to be so. I text my friend to tell him, that I am with my Dark Master. After all these months I never expected that I would eventually meet him. Oh I nearly forgot to say that while I was giving him head he was spanking my ass, but to me his spanking seemed to be very light and hardly worth doing, I did consider asking him to slap me harder, but decided to leave that for now. He has plans for me. He has his sex slave coming over from Canada next month. Between them they intend to make my fantasy ‘Her surprise’ come true.

I have been thinking about you a lot recently, possibly because it is a year now since we first exchanged messages on the night I returned from my holiday. I miss our crazy chats, I miss deciding to meet in an hour at our favourite burger bar for a cuppa and chat interspersed with snogging as we look out at the view before heading off to indulge in hectic sex. I miss your text as I go about my day, as you tell me such mundane things as how long you had to wait for new tyres to be fitted to your car. I miss the text we exchanged when you were staying with your mum when she took ill, or when you were away on business with no women to entertain you. I miss the sight of your naked form as you gaze out the hotel window to watch a deer trot through the car park while you have a smoke in the early hours. I miss the taste of your kisses, a mixture of coffee and tobacco. Funny, how I liked that taste on your lips even though I don’t smoke or drink coffee.

There are other men in my life now, I have done many things since last we spoke, I am sure you would approve. You did tell me that you were sure I would enjoy having two men giving me attention. I sometimes wonder where you are, if you are safe. If, anything happened to you I would never know, that thought saddens me. I wonder about when you return if you will contact me then or am I in the past for you now. Just a memory, nothing more. We may not have had long before your sudden departure back to the country that was home to you for so many years. But those five weeks were heavenly.

No comments: