Friday, August 17, 2007

links

help!!

I have been blogging for long enough now that I figure its about time I learnt how to do the links. I have figured out how to write a post, I have figured out how to upload pictures, I can add or remove things to and from my side bar, but I still cant do the links. I have tried and they never work. I am sure that it must be something simple I have missed. One helpful blogger did explain what to do some time ago but it was during a telephone conversation when I was not near my computer and I didnt think to write it down.....thinking I was clever enough to do it from memory of what he said.


oh and I had my first ever chat on google talk yesterday.....it took me a while to find where and how but I got there in the end thanx for the chat having my cake. But my contacts list is looking a little empty at the moment unlike my msn which has 140+ contacts and that is just one of my three msn accounts. so if you want to chat to me on google please add me :-D

No comments: