Saturday, August 04, 2007

my lover


As he steps through the door the first thing I notice is that his designer stubble has become more like bristles but I take that to be down to the fact he has just finished working a night shift and I am more used to seeing him in the late morning when he has just got up for the day. He takes me in his arms and the 5months feel more like 5 days. It doesn't take him long to have me on my back while he devours my very wet pussy. Once he has had me writhing in unadulterated pleasure he strips off his own clothes and makes hot passionate love to me. I am not going to describe what we have simply as sex as it is so much more than that. We connect on more levels than purely physical. he fucks me long and hard the way he knows I like, my legs bent back with my feet around his waist before he moves bringing my legs up with him so that my feet are pointing into the space above him as my ankles rest on his shoulders he thrusts into me in the deep missionary he so loves. Mmmm I had forgotten the intensity of this position. He rolls me onto my side entering me from behind. we chat as we rest before he has me lying on my front so he can access my ass. He comments on the marks asking if I had been having fun and got carried away. I tell him I will explain later, right now I am getting breathless as he trusts deep inside my tight arse. He is very vocal about his pleasure as he fucks me. Unlike my cunt he can thrust his whole shaft into my ass.

Again we rest and chat catching up on our news of the missing months. He tells me he has been offered a job in another part of the country, the money is good but he won't be taking it. what a relief, how could I lose him so soon after finally getting him here now. We both know it is highly unlikely we will see each other again until september as it is ( which I remind him is now only next month.) Oh god how I enjoy teasing him with my tongue and fingers as I take his already hard again cock into my hungry mouth. I have forgotten my lack of sleep as I tease and lick his cock from head to base taking my time licking, sucking and fondling his balls. He does so love his balls played with. as much as we are both enjoying this we don't want to waste this rock hard cock he gets me onto my side again as he enters from behind then reverting to the deep missionary again, he senses that I am tiring I am rolled onto my front again as he slides upto the hilt into my by now slippery ass. By this time daylight creeps through the gap in the curtains. He checks the time he must go before he gets caught out. But he just cant resist banging into my cunt one more time before hr drags himself away back home to his wife.

I was asked today if given the chance would I have a proper relationship with him, the answer has to be yes but as he is married it is not something I let myself think about.

5 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

Sounds a delightful way to spend the day lady!!! Though you're right not to let yourself get too carried away - hard though that is when comments like that are dropped in!!

And marks? Marks? I see no blog post about marks...? :-)

Fire Byrd said...

Again your bad..... sounds gorgeous, if all too brief fun.September will feel a long time away. And married men are so useless, never there when you need them. But hey that's just me.
love and hugs
pxx

Southern Swinger said...

Sex with a partner with whom there is a deep connection is more than just fucking; it is real pleasure. Sounds like that is what you had. Something to remember in your fantasy until September

Anonymous said...

Arh yes ... more beautiful legs, nice photo too, wouldn't mind getting to know yours legs and working my way up to your heaven..

Indi said...

Arh yes more lovely legs...