Friday, August 10, 2007

ok ok

Ok ok so I have promised myself that I will stay true and only see Forest, but maybe I will also see Oxo when Forest is being elusive.

But then there is Mr Passionate who I hadn't seen for over 5 months does that count that we had a couple of hot and horny hours of passion last week. It was after all an opportunity we couldn't pass up.

I have been chatting at great length to my knight for the past few days after no contact between us for 3 months. we talk of meeting again, he talks of our illicit affair and that I must be careful not to mark him with my nails. we no longer talk of our fantasy but in real life terms.

ok so now that is Forest, Oxo, Mr Passionate and my knight thats four lovers for me. I was feeling off kilter yesterday after my knight told me he loves me. I believe he meant it at that moment but not in the greater scheme of things. I needed a distraction so took myself off for walk by the sea something I dont do often enough considering that I live a mere 3 miles from the sea. I saw many men wielding fishing rods, I had no idea our local beach was so popular for beach fishing. there were many couples strolling hand in hand which makes me sad that I have no one to go for an evening stroll with.

I text a new man (Sam) who lives not far from where I was, he invited me round for a cuppa. Sam is well aware of my feelings and refers to forest as 'your man'. He asks if he can be on my reserve list. He says he knows the score, he will look but not touch. I follow his directions and within minutes am sitting on his sofa drinking tea. Sam is lovely, great to chat to. He tells me I am exactly as he expected, open, honest, chatty, giggly, sexy. after much teasing and giggling he kisses me. soon he is fondling my breasts( I had been there 1.5hrs before the first kiss). I now know that when I am told I am a squirter I really do squirt or at least when in the hands of a handsome fireman I do.

6 comments:

Bittersweet said...

Fireman Sam can make a girl squirt ... lol, all our dreams come true, LiR! I shall not be able to watch tv with the chldren without thinking of you now :)

Bittersweet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronjazz said...

My dear, you only need to be true to yourself. Any man who claims to be truly open will agree to you seeing and enjoying whomever you want! And from what I've been reading on you, I raise my hand in desire...:)

Lady in red said...

Bittersweet there was just no other name I could give him it had to be sam and he made me squirt so much I could feel it landing on my foot. Never felt that before ;-)

Percy said...

a woman in demand you are.
squirting is very erotic...

Lady in red said...

ron it is myself I am trying to be true to. Each of the men I see including Forest are happy for me to see others indeed it turns them on to hear of my exploits.

Percy from recent experience it would seem that squirting is very much appreciated by my partners