Tuesday, August 28, 2007

torture

first I am invited out for a drink which I accept, there is more on offer but I agree to a drink and a chat to catch up on the last 6 months or so.

then Oxo invites me to his place for the evening/stroke night

there is a family crisis so I have to decline both invites for tonight it is strange because for the past week or more I have not really felt inclined to have sex I don't feel the slightest bit horny.
then Thomas comes online saying he would like to see my ass on wednesday, I can't believe he means tomorrow but to my delight he does. all of a sudden I feel horny I cant wait to see him. we agree to meet after I finish work. I ask him if he is sure he can make it tomorrow.

not sure have just had a meeting cancelled for tomorrow

so you have some spare time?

yep, well nope, but.........

but?
don't tease me pleaseeeeee

you know you like it

well maybe

I want to caress your curves and kiss your cheeks

so are you going to?

only if you ask nicely

please Thomas will you please please pleaseeeeeee

of course I will, it will be both our pleasures x

he tortures me some more, teasing me with talk of meeting, when I know it probably won't happen he is going to call me tomorrow to tell me where. he wants me to wear jeans so he can see me struggle out of them

oxo comes on line again offering a bath with scented oils and candles to relax us followed by 69 as tempting as his offer is I have declined.

No comments: