Monday, August 13, 2007

special friday

the day started slowly as I finished packing my overnight bag before setting out for work. I am dressed in low cut red top and long flowing red skirt, the recptionist comments how nice I look. I grin and tell her I have a date later. we exchange text counting down the hours, I tell him I cant eat my lunch. he replies that he has no problems. He demands that I tell him what I am counting the hours for. I must tell him the reason. I tell him it is 2.5 hrs until I shall feel his hand on my arse. he says good girl.

finally it is time to leave the office, I am almost running to my car. 30 minutes later I arrive at the hotel, confidently striding through reception towards the room he has text to say he is in. My confidence a facade, my outward confidence slips as I realise im on the wrong floor!!

I find the right room and knock with as much confidence as I can muster. The door opens and he ushers me in , greeting me with a friendly kiss. I am hot and flustered. He tells me to go have a shower and change then we will begin. I change into a black mini skirt and stockings my red stilletos with steel heels red strappy top. He showed me the canes he had with him then led me to the corner where I was to put my hands on my head.

I couldn't help giggling i felt so ridiculous. next he led me over to the bed where he sat with a pillow over his lap guiding me across his lap so that my face was resting on the bed with my eyes just inches away from where he had placed the canes. I don't quite remember but I think he spanked my arse with my skirt still in place for a minute or two. before he raised my skirt tucking the hem into the waistband. He then spanked my bare arse alternating from one cheek then the other for a while then concentrating on first one then the other cheek. I was stood in the corner again as photos where taken.


I was stumbling a little as I walked across the room. Once more across his lap I recieved more slaps with his hand then he changed to the paddle. This I did glimpse very briefly, it was quite small and made with leather, I think it had prominent stitching quite close to the edge but I am not certain of this. But I am sure that the first few strikes with the paddle I could feel the stitching or maybe that was my imagination. He was making sure that every cm of my arse was spanked. he checked if I was ok and I told him that it didnt hurt too much then realised the stupidity of that remark. If I thought that his hand spanking had gradually got harder and harder so did these slaps with the paddle and some really stung.............

part two here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so naughty, nice one xx