Sunday, August 26, 2007

my sexual journey so far

my journey so far

when I began this journey a little over a year ago my intention was merely to find one or two partners who would help me to fuck my ex boyfriend out of my head.
My intention was to meet men my age or slightly older but not much and have straight sex.They had to be completely single.

The second man I met was 8 yrs younger than me (amazing!!) but even though that was a shock to me. having sex with a man nearly a decade younger omg but I also found out that he was married. He was decent enough to tell me before we met, but by then I had already agreed to meet him and although he would understand if I changed my mind I decided to meet him and just see how we got on. It was so amazing we met up again a few weeks later and although we didnt meet again we remained friends chatting online.

over the next few months I met a fair number of men about 50/50 married /single mostly a couple of years either side of my age.

I met Foxy who is married we got on very well and spent many hours on msn or text. the first time we met was something I dont make a habit of and I am not proud of. he invited me to his office for coffee, nothing unusual in that except that his office is in his marital home. I refused the tour of the house, bad enough being in another woman's home. We had sex on his living room floor surounded by evidence of his family life. Not an experience I intend to repeat. A couple of months down the line we decided to become partners swinging together.

With foxy I experienced a MFM, a FMMF and a MFMFMF. through him but not with him I also had a FMF. I now consider myself to have dipped my toe in the world of group sex though I am by no means experienced in this world.
As far as MFM goes I have now experienced a hog roast but not yet experienced a double penetration.As far FMF goes I have been kissed by a woman and had my nipples sucked and my pussy licked briefly. I have kissed a woman and played with her nipples. I have not fingered or licked another woman's pussy.

Another of my married men introduced me to the delights of anal sex. I found this very difficult and painful at first but he taught me how to be relaxed and make it a very exsquisite experience for me.

I have had a Dom make me his horny slut giving me instructions by text and msn. making me call him so he can listen when I orgasm. he intends to introduce me to his sex slave soon so that the two of them can play with me as I am spanked and fucked by both of them.

I have been spanked by hand and paddle then caned at my own request.

I am not ticking off boxes but I still wish to experience being blindfolded and tied up though not necessarily at the same time. I have now moved on from reading stories of spanking to reading about Dom/sub relationships. this interests me but i am not sure that its something i would want. I have talked about it with a few of my male friends. I have never been to a sex party or a swinging club, both things that intrigue me but whether I will ever do them who knows.

3 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Sounds like you have explored many different variations of how two people can enjoy each sexually. Think you should try a swing club. We have tried it but found it was not our cup of tea. We have been members of a swingers club that met monthly in a public place. Couples socialized there and got together later for play. We remember once when seven couples who all knew each other met in the same room for one hell of a fuck fest. The only thing you have experienced we don't understand is the "pain" thing. Neither of us desires this variation. Good luck

Ronjazz said...

Whatever you do, darlin', do it as full out as you want. You are so much richer for daring to be different than anyone who might want to denigrate your choices. Enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

Very inspirational!