Saturday, September 01, 2007

pampered

Ok so I said I wouldn't go, he text me asking when I would arrive, I phone him back saying I'm not, my nose is streaming and I can't breathe. He persuades me that he will take care of me and make me feel better.
I set off on my journey, I've been drving for about twenty minutes when I realise that I am really driving quite slowly, I am not enthusiastic about going, I could turn around at the next junction and go home. But I don't, instead I keep driving. Finally I pull up at his place and let myself in, to be greeted warmly by his dog.
After a kiss hello he breaks open two cans of cider and we settle together on his cream leather sofa. His dog Zak decides its my turn to play games with her and she keeps presenting me with her rubber toy to throw. I am left to entertain Zak and try to tire her out while a special hot drink infused with ginger, lemon, honey, cloves and camomile is prepared for me. Zak is still very young not much more than a puppy so it isn't going to be easy to make her tired.
I am made to drink his hot remedy, while olbas oil is rubbed into my chest and back. Mmmmmmmm my nose clears immediately making kissing possible. On my return from a trip to the bathroom I am serenaded as he plays his acoustic guitar for me, Free bird, stairway to heaven and one or two others, his singing could be better but his guitar playing is good. soon it is time for bed and I slip naked under the duvet while he is in the bathroom, I feel movement beside me only to discover that zak has escaped from her bedroom, I am all giggly as she tickles my face and tries to get under the cover with me. She is promptly plucked from the bed and banished to the other bedroom.

He doesn't waste much time before he is fucking me, we have a few firsts like he has never slapped my ass before and it is the first time I have been slapped while my arse is fucked. Just like Mr Passionate he loves to fuck me from behind, this time he finger fucks my cunt as he thrusts into my ass, I feel I could faint it is so exsquisite, I tell him over and over, between moans, to take me, make me his, I want him to claim me, he bites the nape of my neck. I climax yet again just as he does, we collapse together but istead of whispering we both fall asleep quickly.
In the morning he brings me mugs of steaming tea as we sit in bed talking. We have a lazy morning just drinking and chatting as we lay naked in his bed. I can feel my nose becoming stuffed up again and my head beginning to hurt, time for me to depart and get home to my family. It was good to be pampered for once thank you Oxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds lovely. I'll bet you're glad you went. :)

Lady in red said...

yes I am glad I went to see him and it really did me good. I would have been happy just to be there and not have sex but although I had not felt any need for sex for some time he soon had me aroused. He really is a lovely man and we get on so well I just wish I felt more for him than I do.

FATSO said...

very nice- very erotic...

I love to spank a certain woman while i fuck her from behind- especially while she is cumming. Good for you!

Lady in red said...

hey Fatso welcome back ........ thought you had given up blogging