Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fireman Sam

I have been chatting to Fireman Sam. Hes a very nice fireman and dedicated to the job. As mentioned before he has a knack of being able to aim my squirting. I am not sure if this is down to him being trained to aim his hose or just pure luck but he did it several times. No one else has ever done this or if they did then I didnt notice. He calls himself my reserve as he is aware of my feelings towards Forest he is also aware that I have Oxo. But he wants to be my reserve reserve. Does this make him a reserve fireman do you think? I am sure he and I could talk squirting and whether either or both of us like it for ages. He will talk about being a reserve. He will ask if I want to squirt for him again. He just wont be direct about asking to see me. Last time I gave him every opportunity to say directly that he would like to see me, but he leaves it in my court telling me the kettle will be on if I want to pop round to his place sometime. This time I know he is home tonight he knows I am home tonight he says would I like to squirt again I say maybe. I ask if he wants to he says maybe

So shall I go see him ..........maybe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gone on honey, go for it, x

Anonymous said...

They've turned the sign round. What does this mean? 1,2 or3?

Lady in red said...

I know I was going to take a picture of it but the angle is all wrong now.