Thursday, March 22, 2007

yipppeeeee

Yippeeeeee




I know it doesn't take much to cheer me up when I have been feeling so sad recently. Last night I had an email from GB. We are talking about him taking me away somewhere for a night over the period around my birthday next month. It probably wont be on my birthday as that falls during the school holiday. I have known from the start that he wouldnt be able to give much time to us. But it has been hard. I did think we would see more of each other than we have. But if we get to spend a whole night together the wait will have been worth it. :-D




I did get to spend an hour with GP in his office the other night....we didnt quite manage the sex across the desk fantasy but we did use his chair but mostly the floor next to his desk...good thing I brought a couple of pillows with me.




I am meant to be having coffee right now with RS but hes late so im posting this until I hear tat hes arrived. It will only take me 5 mins or so to get there.


In the meantime I think I shall add this weeks HNT


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just so love your toes. Having a foot fetish, I can't wait for warmer days, does that make me a 'kindred pervert?'

Sexy Vixen said...

I have no idea but there seem to be a number of guys in blogland who have a foot fettish

Vi said...

oooohhh, nice to hear he's making an effort near your birthay!

Anonymous said...

lovely top rack, and the toes, mmm, love to give them a good tonge treat, I also made an effort for half naked thursday, but my pic is totally naked. xx

Southern Swinger said...

Hope you and GB can get away for your birthday and you give us a detailed story of what happens

Lady in red said...

Vi yes it is nice that he wants to do that for us both.

Wayne thanx and yes I saw your pic...hes one of my guys

mr & mrs its a deal if it happens. I trully hope it does