Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the wrong room


Hi ….I am really sorry but I won’t be able to meet you for lunch tomorrow. I had forgotten that I had agreed ages ago that I would help out with a school trip in the morning. I don’t think we will be back until after lunch as we have been advised to take a picnic with us.

Ok babe I understand…….when will you be free to see me, I have waited so long to see you.

(tongue in cheek) well I am free right now

Ok I can do that if can we meet in Whatsit as it’s about half way. I would have to be back at my office by 5pm. It’s just after 1pm now I can be there in about 25 minutes.

That will be fine but it does mean that I shall be dressed as I am now in my jeans, no sexy clothes.

I don’t mind that as long as I get to see you…….I can’t wait. Ok I will see you in about 25 minutes.

25 minutes later I was outside the hotel we had chosen waiting for Stuart’s car to arrive. Within minutes I saw his smiling face as he strode towards me. He stooped to kiss me hello. This was the first time we had met but we had spoken often and seen each other on web cam so we recognised each other immediately. Stuart took my hand leading me through the glass doors towards the hotel bar. As it was early on a sunny Monday afternoon there were only two other people in the bar apart from the bar tender who indicated that if we found somewhere to sit he would soon be over to take our orders. Stuart ordered our drinks, both soft drinks as we were both driving. We sat chatting and touching, we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves. Stuart went to book us a room so we could be more private. But the hotel had no spare rooms. We decided to go to another hotel a few hundred meters along the road, again there was no room at the Inn but they did tell us that there were room at their hotel the other side of the town. We drove in convoy to our third hotel. We stood in reception holding hands and occasionally kissing while we chatted. The receptionist was busy with a couple of business men. Finally the were finished and Stuart booked our room. Room 210 she said pointing us in the direction of the lift. We got to the second floor went through the first door and found room 210. No need to use the key as the door was ajar. It wasn’t long before we were reclining on the bed with half our clothes disgarded on the floor as we explored each other.

I had not long been on the dating site and had not met many men but OH Stuart was lovely, a really sexy man, tall dark, handsome, a real gentlman. Not the least bit pushy, quite happy to take things at my pace. But the more we explored each other the more I wanted him. I wanted him touching me, kissing me holding me to him, It wasn’t long before I was having my first orgasm as his fingers found my already wet pussy. He had me worked up to a frenzy when he slid down my body, kissing my skin as he went until his mouth was over my mons. Gently at first then with more passion his tongue was circling and flicking at my clit. Omg another shuddering orgasm as my body twitched involuntarily as his tongue went inside my lips showing me what a man can do with his tongue, this was fairly new to me at this time. I tightened my grip on his long and thick cock. I am sure it was the biggest I had come across until then. I was so desperate to feel it inside me but Stuart had other ideas as he crossed the room to find the condoms he had with him. It was only a short space of time before he had rejoined me on the bed with his cock now sheathed in his mint flavoured condom. He found his way inside me, beginning to pump my pussy as it hadn’t been pumped for a while. Before he climaxed he withdrew, taking off his condom for me to take him in my mouth. Mmmm the taste of mint was lovely, and the feel of his cock in my hungry mouth was delightful. As we lay together kissing and caressing as we caught our breath we heard someone at the door trying to get in. We fell silent, whoever it was went away, but a few short moments later the room telephone rang. Stuart answered. It was reception, it seems we were in the wrong room we should have been in room 212, looking more closely at the room key Stuart confirmed that it did indeed say room 212. But we were in room 210, we both clearly remembered the receptionist telling us room 210 and as the door had been open we hadn’t needed to use the key. The receptionist decided to leave us where we were but give the other guest room 212.

I was on all fours as Stuart was trying to enter my ass for the first time when we were disturbed by more noise. The door opened and a tall blonde man in his 30s entered the room. He still had the key to this room although he had now been allocated room 212.
He apologised for disturbing us but he needed to swap keys with us. Stuart motioned to the table where the key was lying close to the phone. The stranger entered further into the room to pick up the key but instead of leaving again he stood mesmerised by the sight before him.
(to be continued)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would have stripped off and jumped in with, if stuart didn't mind of course.
Lucky stuart, I am so jealous, xx

Lady in red said...

now why does that not suprise me lol

Anonymous said...

Now I know how irritating MY continuations are!
Nice story....so far....

S said...

whew!!! more, more, more!!!

Lady in red said...

lol at innocent

Freddy said...

I once had the window cleaner's ladder appear at the window mid-mid-afternoon-fuck. My companion that day had the curtains drawn before he could get his foot on the first step, I suspect that S would wave at him and point out where he was leaving smear marks with his chammy.

Now - get on with part two or I'll come round there and spank you!

Lady in red said...

promises promises

Freddy said...

you better believe it lady

this boy is feeling fresh n frisky today

now, assume the position!

Vi said...

Oooh, I dont want to interupt you and frddy!

Nice boots!

Anonymous said...

yeah baby, come on, post the rest, x
ps, I posted a pic today, xx