Wednesday, March 28, 2007

turning point

I know I have reached a point where I need to reassess where I am going and what I want.
have been chatting to N on and off tonight on msn. he thinks that maybe I need a woman or a 3some to sort me out!!!

this is the man who told me he thinks people who do that are weird. Not realising I had been in a 3some a few days earlier.

he has explained that going with a woman wont make me a lesbian.

a woman and a man, would sort u out for good, a good time, b, enjoy urself, c, the time of ur life

ask ur friends on line , u dont have to believe what i say, an old man like me (hes just turned 45)

I really dont know where he got these ideas from

I have decided that I am going to tell GB that its over. He has made me realise that I want more than any married man can give me. Mooning over someone who doesnt have the time for me is hurting me too much......its becoming more pain than pleasure so Im getting out now.

5 comments:

Cherrie said...

Only you know what you need from a relationship. Some women enjoy the relative freedom that comes with a relationship involving a married person--if the sex is great, it can make up for the absences. Others need more in the way of personal attention. Please yourself first, then make sure your partner(s) is (are) pleased so he/she/they can keep the cycle going!

Freddy said...

"a woman and a man, would sort u out for good, a good time, b, enjoy urself, c, the time of ur life

ask ur friends on line , u dont have to believe what i say, an old man like me (hes just turned 45)"

lady - if, at 45, he can't be bothered to type you and your in full then do you really want to take advice from him as to what might 'sort you out'?

Lady in red said...

freddy I broke up with him over a month ago and hes still trying to get me to go and see him. He is not the brightest person I know which is one reason it would never have worked for us but he doesn't see that. Apparently I had got into the habit of correcting his speach in the same way that I do with my boys. He was often telling me to speak english as he didn't understand what I was saying although I thought I was being quite clear.

Cherrie for a while I wasn't interested in a one to one relationship as it was too soon. I have had great fun and pleasure over the last 8 months. I have grown enormously in confidence. but now I'm growing towards the need for a more stable relationship. One where I know that the other person is interested in me as a whole person. Where that person will be there for me through the bad times as well as the good. On the days when I'm feeling low and just need a hug or even just a chat I can call that person. In my current situation I have several married lovers who I get to see very infrequently and can't call them up when I need them.

Anonymous said...

I think that I could see this coming. You need 'happy' not a threesome. Happy is first.

S said...

I know exactly where you are coming from.
when it all boils down, sex is just not all you need.
Like innocent says, happy is first:)
Now go for it!