Friday, March 02, 2007

changed plans

Hmmm well as usual plans never work out as expected!!
I was meant to meet GP on friday midmorning until Mid afternoon when I would have to fetch youngest from school. (I cant wait til July after that he changes to school near home). We chatted online this morning, he has a meeting on friday morning so we agreed to meet next thursday morning instead. Then he said it's a shame you are not free tonight. I told him I was so we arranged to meet tonight instead. When I was at the school for a meeting about youngest's class going away for a week on 12th, I got a text from Mrs P, she has been on anti biotics and cant play on friday night but would we like to have a meal and drink instead. I text SL, but he replied tht we should take a rain check as he wasnt sure he could behave himself.

Anyway I went off to meet GP, I received 4 text from him while I was driving, checking where we were meeting and was I near yet? I was driving!!!! Has he not been listening to the news. It was bad enough before but as of 2 days ago it is now illlegal to use a hand held mobile while driving. I had to pull off the road to read his messages just before I reached where he was parked up. Anyway I have had phone problems tonight. My contract (general phone) has been restricted as of this evening. I hadnt received my bill for feb and hadnt done anything about finding out how much I owe this month. (mentally slap own wrist). They are sending me a copy which I should get saturday then I can pay once I have checked it. In the meantime I can receive calls and text but not send. OK so I have another phone. THe secret one thasnogt I dont like to give the number out for. When I top up credit I get a few hundred free text (cant remember how many)but I had used them and was down to under a quid so had 9 text left. I read the messages from GP then managed to drive past the layby where he was as I thought it was the car park a couple of hunded meters further on. I called him once I had pulled off and explained where I was. He pulled up beside me 2 minutes later and we drove into the car park only to discover that there were people there. we drove on to the next turning and along country lanes until we found a turning with a gate way which was half hidden from the road and wide enough to park both cars side by side. I climbed into his car and we snogged for a few minutes then he suggested we get into the back (the arm rest in the middle was annoying). We snogged some more, as we fumbled with each others genitals. At first we were disturbed by passing traffic but soon realised that we were not noticed. I decided that it was time to show GP what I could do for him considering the cramped conditions. I knelt on the leather seat of his BMW leaning over his lap I took his very thick cock into my mouth, licking, sucking and nibbling now and again, whilst my left hand played with his balls, there wasnt room to get them into my mouth too. From the sounds he was emitting I knew that I was doing well and he was enjoying the experience. I climbed onto his lap and impaled myself on hid hard cock. He had been hard most of the day from our chats and the anticipation. There was very little room to move, my head being almost on the ceiling as it was, but we kissed hungrily while I moved about as much as possible where I was feeling the thickness of his hard cock as it moved inside my cunt. mmmmm, it was good to feel his meat inside me. But it wasnt long before he came. His twitching was delightful and made me even more aroused. finally he stopped twitching and I stopped squeezing him. Slowly I moved off him and we sat for a moment, then his darn phone went off. It was the security company. the alarm has gone off and as his partner has left he is the only one who can turn it off. He was very aplologetic and asked if he can see me again. we are going to chat online tomorrow. so unless he changes his mind I guess I will see him next thursday as previously planned. So both my dates for friday are now postponed :-(

Update
just been chatting to GP and he enjoyed what little time we had together and we are planning to meet again ssoon.

4 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men....

Lady in red said...

definitely ...I think I am going to stop making plans

S said...

mmmm sounds wonderful!

Freddy said...

I knew there was a reason not to get a BMW - other than a general feeling that whenever I get cut up, or see a example of bad driving it is from someone driving a BMW.
I recommend the space provided by a 7 seater.......