Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I cant keep track

OMG!!!
now I have no idea what is happening I am completely lost I cant keep track even though I write most of it down.

OK so I know I am meeting HMU tonight!! he has text me about finding out if we can get bar snacks. Hes going to let me know that and keep me upto date where he is. Right thats today tuesday. Before that I have to fetch #4 son from school. collect mother from WI meeting and take her home at 4pm. Then at 6.30pm take #2 son and friend to county cricket ground for their first training session with the adults. Its right opposite HMU's hotel. So they will get a lift home with his friend's mum. I dont need to keep going up and down the motorway to the same place all evening!!

Tomorrow wednesday Im sure I have agreed to do something but cant think what or who with. I am sure someone will tell me!

Thursday I was going to see GP but that got changed to thursday 15th. he now wants to be my regular lover too. But he isnt local and it means driving for an hour to see him. any way had several text from SL can we meet FF and PP on thursday eve. I have just confirmed this with FF. so it looks like we have a date for thurs which is most unexpected as SL is never available on thursdays!! and I had got the impression from FF that PP had decided against having any more group encounters. But he has just said she has had a rethink.

Friday what the hell am I doing on friday I am sure something was happening on friday but maybe that was one of the kids not me.

saturday and sunday I know Im free cos I dont get dates at weekends as my lovers are all at home with their wives :-(

Why am I feeling so disorganised???

N has been talking to me on MSN on and off this morning. not sure how I feel about that. I dont want to have to block him but might have to in the end. I dont want to hurt him more than I have already. But I dont want to go back to what we had either.

I was greeted by a text from GB this morning which made me feel good. it was only 3 kisses but that was nice anyway. yesterday morning he text me .......hello sexbomb. so now I feel that even if we are not communicating fully at the moment he still thinking about me.

Oh yeah I just remembered Friday yay Im seeing PL on friday morning :-)

N has been telling me this morning that I must have loads of blokes falling over themselves to see me. some chance!! I dont even get to chat online to many these days as by the time I get online most nights everyone else is in bed asleep. good thing Im not working at the moment.

9 comments:

S said...

oh man I hate feeling disorganized. Like you, I have to write everything down otherwise I freak thinking I am forgetting something!

Have a good time tonight :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am heartbroken that you clearly have no room for anyone else.

Keep a bloody diary! xx

Vi said...

My god, I've got a headache just trying to keep up with you! Looking forward to hearing how tonight went!

Anonymous said...

Weren't you meeting a certain hot guy tonight? Instead, you are here with us... not only you spoil us but girlfriend, why aintcha fucking that man?

S. xx

Lady in red said...

I did meet him, we had a lovely time together
the rest I shall post later

S said...

Oh the suspense! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you need a personal organiser for you, a driver for the kids, a maid to sort everything else out, and a drink for me. I'm exhausted just reading all of that!

Southern Swinger said...

When are you going to have time to provide us, your faithful readers the details of all these meetings. Sounds like you should have one very satisfied pussy.

Cherrie said...

So did you meet up with hornymaleuk? I'm curious since he shows up at my place from time to time . . . would like to know what you thought of him.