Monday, March 05, 2007

playing again

yesterday and today I have had a few chances to chat to SL. we have also managed to chat with a few other couples.
At present we have a second meeting with Mr & Mrs P to come soon although we dont have a date yet as we are waiting for Mrs P to get better from her recent illness. We also have to work around everyone's work commitments.
We also chatted (together for once) to C & N who we are hoping to meet up with soon for a drink to see how we get on.
yesterday we chatted for the first time to N & M (SL has already met M) which seems promising. They are moving nearer to us in a few weeks time so we are hoping to meet up after that. I have suggested that we make it a b'day party for me. The only presents they need bring being their themselves.
today we chatted to G & L another couple new to us. They live a little further away but within the limit we have set ourselves for travelling. They re not free for a few weeks due to work.
SL also told me that we are invited to a party towards the end of the month being held by a couple who are in our network of friends.
When I was looking at their profile the otherday I linked to a woman who has met them. I have contacted her with a view to playing with me, SL & PL. She has replied that she may be interested. we have swapped msn addresses so we can chat further.
March/April could be interesting for us.
It has been too long since we managed to spend any time together due to work and family commitments etc. SL is now settled into his new work so hopefully we can begin to play together again soon.
I have also been in contact with PL today and we are hoping to get together later this week :-)
On tuesday I am meeting up with Hornymaleuk. We seem to have a very close connections so that should be good.

4 comments:

S said...

sounds like you are gonna be a busy girl!
I am jealous .. heh. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are getting things together honey. We hope you have lots of fun.

Fellow Kindred Pervs. xx

Southern Swinger said...

Have you ever considered going to a swing club

Lady in red said...

I think its too early days for me as yet.