Sunday, March 25, 2007

Innocent Meme

This is a bit of fun from Innocent. Below are my answers to questions for me - kind of like a personal tailor made meme..The rules for playing are here..
The Rules: Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." I respond by asking you five personal questions (I will leave these questions for you in my comments) so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! You WILL update your journal/blog thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments). You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

1. Masturbation; hand or toys? As I only got my first toys a few months ago (2 vibrators which stopped vibrating within a week or so and yes I did change the batteries.....mostly hand but on occasions I do still use my vibrators

2. Money aside what is the one thing that you would like in your life above all else? Not sure if this counts as more than one....... love, affection and great sex

3. Tell me the reason for living where you do now I moved to this area just prior to the birth of my first child. My parents had moved down here from Kent and I didn't know if my baby's father was going to stick around he did and he found a job down here so we stayed.

.4. Tescos or Sainsburys and why? tesco before Sainsburys better service and cheaper but I do most of my shopping in ASDA

5. Favourite sexual position /act? depends on my partner and my mood.....but I guess my overall favourite is the missionary because I can be more interactive in that position than some others although with one partner it is better when I am sitting astride him. There are other positions that I also enjoy enormously

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...interesting esp' No.2
Asda? You shop at Asda?

S said...

good answers :)

Anonymous said...

Go on then, you know you want to...ask away.

Anonymous said...

ask me....

Sexy Vixen said...

HMU
1) If there was one thing you could change about your life what would it be
2) have you ever bought any sex toys for another person if so who and what
3) where would you most like to visit tat you have not been to yet
4) which of the photographs you have taken are you most pleased with
5)how often do you need to recharge the battery on your mobile phone

Sexy Vixen said...

Innocent
1) have you always lived in and around where you do now
2)you are obviously a night person does this affect your social life
3)what is the longest relationship you have had
4)what is the greatest number of players involved in a sex session that you have taken part in
5)SAT NAV or maps and why