Sunday, March 11, 2007

not a very interesting few weeks

Ok so this is how the rest of March is looking for me so far.
Monday take #4 to school with his packed bag then return to school in afternoon with mother in tow so we can wave him and his classmates off. (they are going to PGL adventure/activity week at hindhead.)
tuesday take mother to see her consultant (she intends to cry and tell him theres something wrong she isnt in the same pain but now she cant walk!!). having said that she thinks she will soon be able to drive again which means she will be claiming her car back from me. Sob sob its much nicer to drive than mine and after 2 months I have got used to it now :-( :-(

wednesday I'm taking mother to visit her dad which reminds me I must post what I have written about my last visit to him a few weeks ago. I was very shocked and N thought it was hilarious. Then we are going for a pub lunch before I take her to my hairdressers to get her hair cut.
thursday I have my hair cut at lunchtime then drive like the clappers to hindhead to meet GP (I'm considering changing him to be PG so as not to be confused with GB). we are meeting up at 2pm and plan to be together until 7pm. I wonder how close the hotel there is to the PGL centre.
We have discussed at length what we both want out of this meeting following our sweet but brief meeting last week. He keeps telling me he wants to be one of my regular lovers but the distance does bother me. (I couldnt do that too often.) I asked him yesterday if I am the first woman he has met but this was his response.

No not my first but you are the best

aww how could I refuse him after that? he says he loved it when I sucked him off thinks I am very good at it and he loved the feeling of being inside me when I was sat straddling him. he wants much more of both. He also wants to lick me very much there just wasnt the room or the time before.

Friday I have my instructions that I must not be late collecting #4 from school early when they get back.
saturday 24th SL and I are invited to a swingers party in dorset. It will be our first if we do manage to get there but I am not holding my breath. Its a saturday for a start, although he thinks he can wing it with plenty of notice. I must ask if he has organised that yet.

friday 30th good thing Im not now meeting HMU in London as I have to take mother to Rotary club Presidents dinner (black tie event). Heaven only knows what I will wear. I could wear a black tie and not much else but think mother might be angry if I did that. But then she doesnt approve of alot of my wardrobe these days.
saturday 31st bloggers meet in london. beginning to think I might see if I can get a late train home, just depends where we will be so I can find out what time the last train is. Its over 20 yrs since I caught last train home from london and that was when I lived in kent.

I must do something about this lack of opportunities. I know that there are several couples wanting to meet up with me and SL but we have to be patient. I am wondering if he will find the time to come and see me on his own like we did before he changed his job.

I am not really interested in meeting more guys on my own any more. I would rather see those I have more often than keep seeing new ones. You would think that having 3 guys and a 4th eager to see me as an ongoing thing would keep me busy, but they are all too busy to see me often.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you include me total, if not you should add an extra one, xx

Kitty said...

I'm betting if you threw in a few women in the mix with the men you would stay busy.

S said...

your blogger get together sounds really fun!
I wish we had one here in the usa..but everyone is too far apart.

Vi said...

Vixen, tell us where your train comes into, find out the last train, then we could look at a venue near there.

Oh with the name things, why dont you give them alias names instead of initials? Makes it a bit easier.

Wayne, you are such a tart!

Anonymous said...

Thanks VI, just cant help myself, i very easy sucomb to passion and beauty. x

Lady in red said...

lol at Vi I have thought about the names. I dont use their actual initials they all mean something to me more than them. As to alias names I think I would get myself in a muddle over who I was calling what.

I think trains from here go to waterloo but will check it out

Lady in red said...

wayne if you want to be a tart can you be my favourite......gypsy

Lady in red said...

kitty welcome
have not checked lately but I bet you and your tiger are still haveing fun.
I must go check out your blog again!

Anonymous said...

You lost me there, whats a gypsy tart, what did you mean, sorry if i am a bit dence, but if you mean I need to hire a caravan and follow you around, then so be it, x

Cherrie said...

It seems sad that your men are all too busy to give you the attention you deserve. I hope that changes soon. I think it is definitely better to develop a rapport with a few close lovers than to keep having "first times" all the time.

Now the thought of you attending a formal wearing just a black tie is rather arousing to me!