Thursday, March 29, 2007

talking bollocks

Here is the transcript of an IM conversation tonight with N. It is our third conversation today. does anyone think that I should have stayed with him. that I have made a mistake.

N says: how doin
ladyinred says: im ok
N says: where been
ladyinred says: here
N says: ive been waitin up for U all night
ladyinred says: then you shouldnt start talking crap
N says: what the on about
ladyinred says: i blocked you when you started talking crap
N says: U blocked me now then
N says: i only said what i thought was right
ladyinred says: well it was wrong
N says: U have been drinkin havant U
ladyinred says: water
N says: bollocks
ladyinred says: oh and before that lemonade and lime
N says: u speak to me like that normaly
ladyinred says: the last alcohol I had was a glass of wine on saturday
N says: unless got a severy problem
ladyinred says: only when you accuse me of shagging rich men for all I can get
N says: bring the ice bucket over tommorow
N says: as i wont b there after that
ladyinred says: i will bring it when I have time
N says: if leave it outside my door , bother take it back home with
N says: make a date when imm in
N says:
Shit
N says: fuck2 up the arse
N says: fuck2
ladyinred says: i think you have been drinking
N says: wrong , i am anoued with U
N says: and ur moods
N says: speak to me as i speak to
ladyinred says: ok I shall speak to you as you speak to me
N says: go on then
ladyinred says: when you are pleasant I shall be pleasant but when you start talking bollocks I shall tell you its bollocks then if you continue I shall block you
N says: so what are doing now then
ladyinred says: im talking to you and reading a blog
N says: i told U last night U are the one with the problem not me
ladyinred says: and listening to music
N says: OK
ladyinred says: I said I was reassessing what I want that doesn not mean I ahve a problem
N says: sort of i suppose to na stressed woman
N says: reasssessing , reassessing what is this for crist sake
N says: no i suppose it doesant , u aint the woman i know
N says: or like at moment
N says: get to grips with urself3
ladyinred says: you mean you want to get to grips with me
N says: yes please
N says: any objections
ladyinred says: even though you just said you dont like me
N says: i love u and u know it
ladyinred says: no you dont love me you are lonely
N says: is that what u think well U are wrong
N says: i ve had offers of 5 dates this week,but i dont want to know coz i want a peacfull life
N says: lonely i am not
N says: if U think that U are sad
N says: deep down i know U think something of me
N says: U would not be normal if u did not
N says: U can call me a bastard but i loved U like hell
N says: so blocked me have again U
ladyinred says: no i have not and I have not called you anything either
N says: u what
ladyinred says: I said I did not block you or call you any names
N says: but u are being a cow its just not like ****
ladyinred says: in what way am I being a cow?
N says: Ur not Ur normal nice self, like U usuahally are,
N says: U are a nice person but U are being nasty
N says: its not U
N says: OK

11 comments:

S said...

I would say good riddance to bad rubbish on that one!
Move on!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to 'lonely gal'.

THANKS for the comments on my blog. I love being 40!!!

Anonymous said...

I make a point of only chatting to people who are fun. Life is too short to fight with people.

Block him and forget him.

Anonymous said...

As someone who's new to your blog, I must confess that I don't know 'The Story of N' or what qualities that he possesses that attracted you to him in the first place.

Certainly, from the example that you've given above, the ability to write a coherent sentence was not one of those qualities, was it?

I sincerely hope that, for his sake, he is able to speak more clearly than he can write.

A few other points spring out from what he's written.

He talks about "rich men" and, using the standard method of turning things on their head to gain greater understanding, he can't have much money himself.

He also displays an immaturity in his reactions and observations that would, IMHO, make him quite difficult company.

Your blog is well-written which speaks volumes about you as a person. I get the impression that in N's company, you would never fully be able to be yourself. His childishness and petty jealousies would make life very tedious for you and you obviously like to have fun!

All of this points towards the inescapable conclusion that you would do well to be completely shot of him.

But hey, what do I know about all of this? I'm just a man.

Lady in red said...

welcome Percy
Yes you are quite right in your assessment.

N was the first man I became involved with since my marriage collapsed. I mistakenly thought I was in love with him and put up with a lot of rubbish from him for many months. He is certainly not the brightest button. I did enoy his company but his grasp of the english language (his mother tongue) is minimal. I was often exasperated by his inability to understand what I was saying when I thought it was quite plain and simple. this was a very big factor in my decision to end our relationship. He had mentioned the last time he stayed with me that I had begun to correct his speech in the same way that I do my children. I hadn't even noticed that I was doing that as it comes as second nature to me. I abhor bad grammer.

Also he is no longer satisfying in bed!

Anonymous said...

Well that won't do, will it?

I've read a few more of your posts on both of your sites since I commented earlier and it's fair to say that I'll be returning regularly to read more of your adventures.

"Strange events part two", in particular, made me feel quite randy!

Lady in red said...

Oh Percy now you have me blushing

Anonymous said...

It made me smile to learn that you can still blush after all of your recent adventures!

Lady in red said...

would you believe me if I said Im actually quite shy although not as shy as I used to be lol

Ordinary Girl said...

I have to second everything that Percy says about N. And from the limited knowledge of you I have from your blogs, you are worth way more than somebody who writes/speaks like that!

Ordinary Girl said...

I have to second everything that Percy says about N. And from the limited knowledge of you I have from your blogs, you are worth way more than somebody who writes/speaks like that!