Friday, March 09, 2007

update on my week


well I met HMU as promised on tuesday evening. Unfortunately as I have already posted on my other blog. the chemistry wasnt there but we had a lovely evening anyway chatting over dinner. He is a good friend.


thursday and the planned meeting of four minds and bodies, just didnt happen. this time it was the very person who set this meeting up who cancelled. the text I got from SL read.....


Hi hun. I'm afraid I'll have to cry off tonight. Mother nature has decided that I'm not having sex for a week. catch up soon x


now my mind was working over time.....what on earth was wrong with him we had only been chatting for ages the day before and he was in a very naughty and horny mood. nothing wrong with him then. then I twigged that was the text PP had sent to him. He asked if we could find any one else to meet up with. I chatted to one guy but his wife was working so that was no good. By then SL was working hard and didn't finish til 9pm by the time I got his email it was 8am this morning.


So onto friday and my planned meeting with PL. It suddenly occurred to me on thursday that my middlings (two middle boys) had a day off school on friday. Maybe I could coax them to be out of the house for a few hours. Sure enough #2 son was going into school to catch up on his DT project then he was going bowling with some friends and #3 son wanted me to take him to a friend's house in a nearby new town. So this morning I was taking #3 son his mate's when I realised I was supposed to take #4 to school first. we had to turn around and go back so by the time I got home it was later than I had planned. I text PL can we make it 10.30 as I am running late. But I didn't get a reply. I started thinking this is going wrong. Maybe hes left me an email that I havent read yet but there was no time to check. then I got his text he had emailed to say he would be later as he didnt get in from work til nearly 4am. relief he was going to be here by 11.10am. It has been a while ...too long since he last came to see me. But boy did we make up for lost time. No I am not going into details this time suffice to say I was a really happy bunny by the time he left and I have a soaked bed. He was also well pleased with our morning. He had also come on his motorbike so he was in his sexy leathers again mmmmmmmm.He had been gone less than 10 mins when #2 son arrived home with his mates. He rang the doorbell and when I answered the door he asked if he was allowed in for a few minutes. I just said


'of course you can you live here.'


mmmmm im a happy bunny again and PL has promised to come back sooner next time.

5 comments:

Vi said...

I can see your 'glow' from here Vixen!

Anonymous said...

he is a bender, meet me instead, where did you say you lived, Wayne xx

Cherrie said...

My dear, I'm sure you won't mind me suggesting to your readers that they pop over to my blog (comments on Friday's entry) if they'd like a taste of what transpired between you and PL yesterday morning.

You won't regret the trip!

I love a happy ending! And I hope the foursome materializes soon. I want to read about it!

Southern Swinger said...

glad to hear you had a great time and now have a glow. It has been a little frustrating lately

Sexy Vixen said...

cherrie I am most flattered that you should feel fit to quote my comment as well as LFM for your post on friday. the two of you are women I admire from afar.
Both your blogs being amongst the ones I read very regularly. I admire both your writing styles and the way you deal with your sexual needs.