Wednesday, May 30, 2007

memories

my dearest Lord Thomas
I hereby give to you my humble apologies for not sending forth my words for your eyes to devour. It has been a rather odd but pleasant day. I have spent many moments along the hours considering my reply to my lord. My mind being full with all kinds of thoughts and feelings towards the variety of personages with whom I had communicated during the day that has been the anniversary of my birth. Each time that I have put my mind to the words I wish to convey my mind has become so full of memories of the time we have spent together in the pursuit of our joint pleasure that I have had difficulty in arranging my thoughts into any semblance of order. I just know that as I write so the words will come to me just as I came for you on that last occasion we came together. I remember all too well that day. I had hurried to prepare myself for my master in nothing but stockings and a button through gown although floor length split to the waist almost on either side. The pleasure I felt when I set eyes upon my master and his lovely smile. The taste of your lips as we kissed. The feel of your hands upon my exposed flesh. With the added thrill of knowing that I was exposing myself not only for my lord and master but also for other local personnages who happened to pass your vehicle during the time I was endeavouring to give my master pleasure. Pleasure which I gave my master through the use of my hands and mouth upon your own tool but also the pleasure gained by us both as you used your own dexterity to bring my own body to the gushing waves of ejaculation that only a woman can achieve. The wonderment on your face as I kissed your soft lips while passing on to you a sample of your own fluid gained orally from your delicious hard sword. I believe that it will be a very long time before these memories fade from my mind. the pure pleasure of knowing that I had served my master well can only heighten my own pleasure from the experience itself. the certain knowledge that my lord doth still harbour thoughts of those moments does in itself bring great pleasure to your own wanton slut. this slut who craves to repeat her ministrations upon yourself.your lady slut would be more than pleased to find herself again in the company of such a gentle yet sexually arousing master as yourself. to continue not only these words of wishes and desires but the fulfilling of those desires and circumstances so described.> My master wishes to be regailled with tales of my adventures most particularly alfresco sorties in venues of natural beauty. The incidence referred to being located alongside the road to london which houses a shop guarded constantly by motionless hounds close to a set of traffic lights. Having met my partner we wandered hand in hand through the steep wooded paths in search of a suitable place to stop. Having found a stopping place which was not very satifactory but our urges over powering the need for comfort we soon had our hands upon each others bodies over and inside our clothing as out tongues tangoed within our joined lips. our embrace disturbed by shouts from passing teens as they careered down the slope at a distance from us we proceeded to a nearby fallen tree upon which he sat while your lady slut sank to her knees and took pleasure fromsucking his manhood into her mouth. your wanton whore then removed her under garment as she hitched up her skirt and proceeded to sit on her partner's lap impaling herself upon his stiff rod. However the thrusting of our mating was short lived due to the precariousness of our position. We then straightened our garments and made our way back to where we had left our respective carriages. I must now go to my bed alone reminding myself of my desires to serve my good lord. As while I was sat upon my bed earlier contemplating how I could best please my lord with my words I had lain back across my bed with my left foot still upon the wooden floor boards whilst my right foot rested upon the corner of my bed causing my white cotton skirt to fall down the angle of my thigh exposing my cunt for anyone who should enter the room, as I lay there imagining that it was not only my thoughts that were being invade by my sweet lustful lord. I must now press the send button to make sure that these words are waiting for my lord when he arises in but a short time from now. I look forward to discovering whether your lady has satisfied her lord with his hunger for her words.
with lust and desire in my belly I shall bid you good night

No comments: