Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thomas and Fiona

After our last meeting several months ago my story between myself and my Knight came to an abrupt end. This was not of our choosing but circumstances which dictated that it must be so, a least for a time.

At Easter I sent my knight a brief email offering him my best wishes for the Easter period. Little did I know that this would open the flood gates for our renewed communication.

These emails although to a degree are in the same vein as our previous one there are sutle differences. These new emails were also suplemented by hours of MSN chat which was not the case in the previous months.

As these new email are not quite the same a before I am now calling these the Thomas and Fiona story.

here is part one

Hello Fiona
A happy Easter to you too my Lady.

Not quite out of the woods yet, but getting there and very, very busy.

Talking of woods, I imagined finding you recently, completely naked but for a pair of heels and hold-ups, hugging a tree with your wrists tied around it. Far from being gallant and setting you free, I pulled your head back by the hair and kissed you with greed and relish, passionately sucking at your lips and coaxing your tongue into my mouth knowing you to be helpless to fight me off ......................... We kissed for ages and I pressed my body to yours and you felt my manhood rise with manly lust .................. I parted your legs and knelt down behind you, spread your cheeks and licked your tight little bum .......................... you squirmed in response to my vulgarity and when I slipped my tongue into your darkness I heard you moan. "What a disgusting filthy slut you are!" and broke a thin stick from a tree and swiped your ample soft cheeks with it ...... not once, not twice , but several times ........ you lost count as the stinging sensations swelled over you ample buttocks and the joy of chastisement rippled through your body..................... I knelt down once again and kissed your red welts, then parting your cheeks once again proceeded to tongue fuck your dark hole with such ease as your relaxed muscles welcomed me into you ................... I spread you further and sitting on the grass between your ample soft thighs, my head backed to the tree, I pulled you maidenhead to my mouth and licked your slit salaciously from top to toe. .................... As my tongue slid over your love button you were unable to control yourself and like Niagara Falls an involuntary cascade of juices squirted from your cunt drenching my face and shirt, filling my mouth as you screamed with pleasure at the touch, your whole body in spasms of joy....... wave after wave of ecstasy as you screamed into the warm spring air your lustful pleasure at my invading tongue..................... My mouth filled with the juice from your cunt, I stood beside you again and pulling your head back again, I pressed my mouth to yours and you tasted your sex as I dribbled your lustful cum into your mouth and over you lips and chin and as your cum juice and our saliva mixed making slippery our passion I took some of it and spread it over your tight arse hole and slipped up your bum with welcome ease and fucked you slowly sensually with such intense passion for your disgusting depraved womanly sexuality ......................... then feeling you cum once again and the wet sensations flooding down your thighs was enough to make my heavy balls tighten and my spunk well up to the head of my cock with such force it shot deep up into your rectum only to slide back over my invading rod so we could both feel the new slippery sensation of it as I squeezed out the last drop of pleasure from my spent lust for your total wanton vulgarity ......... Making myself presentable once again, I whispered into your ear, "Thank you, you heavenly whore, I'll leave you here until I feel I want to abuse you once again." and vanished as quickly as I had appeared to you and leaving you once again at the mercy of whoever next might come by and have their lust ignited by your predicament .................... Until the next time my Lady I remain your dastardly knight Thomas :-x

1 comment:

Ordinary Girl said...

Glad to see the story continues! Cant wait to get to the present day with it!