Friday, May 25, 2007

I am possessed by you

Fiona my sweet Lady

I am once again possessed by you. Or am I possessed by my thoughts of how I want you to be?

Many times each day I look to my mail in search of that part of you which thrills me. The part of you that desires to subjugate your sexuality to the will of another and I thank the heavens that I am blessed with this gift to me it is me. Like a handkerchief tossed down to make brave her knight that he might joust for her hand.

I live on the memory of the joy you gave me when you revealed your ample body to me. The image of your seductive folds of flesh are seared into my minds eye with your bountiful pendulous breasts and your elegant feminine fingers displaying your beautiful vagina to me. I have it locked into my mind, the swathes of dark hair concealing your wetting lips. The kiss of your mouth upon mine all encompassing in its sensuality.

Having you fulfill my desire for you to take my sword that soft gentle mouth was an exquisite pleasure to watch and the sensation of you working it up to a state of explosive satisfaction filled me with the desire to slip it into your soft receptive bottom.

The delicious naughtiness of being in your mouth and the skill at which you pleasured me was heaven itself and the thrill to see on your pretty face that it gave you was sublime.

I would have so loved you to have straddled me in the car and lowered your tight vulgar hole onto me so that I could have held you in my arms and pressed your ample bosom into my own naked chest as you fucked yourself upon my manhood. I should have liked two cocks so as to be inside you doubly.

To have you ejaculate me into your mouth sucking every spasm from me and then pressing your tender lips to mine to deliver my very own lust for you into my mouth was a devine sordidness that I shall never forget and one that I so wish to repeat some day with you.

Fiona, my Lady love, I crave your words and hope that nothing befalls you that should keep you from continuing to be my depraved slut.

Tell me of your recent alfresco meeting near me. I would gladly devour your descriptive words and know of the joy it gave you to meet this lover. I am not a jealous knight and would willingly give to another if you so desired the promiscuity and maybe the audience.

Talk to me, I wish to hear vulgar words flow from you mind onto the page. Would that I could hear them directly too.

Your fallen Knight Sir Thomas demands you depravity :-x

PS: I trust your maternal parent is mending well. I wonder, has she any idea of your beautiful sexuality?

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Dost thou dare to snowball thine errant knight in the rear seat of the automobile after extracting his sweet nectar with your red, fulsome lips?

And doth he urge you to pleasure another lover in the same manner as he watcheth?

He is but a knave, though a delightfully depraved one.