Sunday, May 06, 2007

setting a time

My angel, my pure sweet lust slut At last I hear you once again. I adore your every passionate vulgar thought, I would that I could live in your mind and wallow in its carnal imaginings, so that I might drown in the juice of your sex at the very moment of your most profound pleasure, and at such intensity of passion I would so desire to hear your voice utter for my longing ears your soulful pleas for more or less in vulgar music to my ears. I would eat the beauty off your face as I watch your soft features fade into the abyss of pure pleasure and in so seeing you thus would cause my sword to erupt into you a force so strong as to feel it deep inside you welling you full to the brim with the product of my joy in your beautiful promiscuity and my lusting to do for you all that such sordid perfection of mind and body should so deserve. You cannot know my dear sweet Lady what pleasure it gives me to imagine and what perfect event would result in your soft elegant painted fingers around my sword, polishing sensually with a tenderness that its praise of such a profound touch shared with the wondrous sensation of petal soft red lips about its point in order to promote such a serge of juices as to render it ejaculate into your sweet mouth and across you lips and over your fingers in completeness in its joy of you. Kiss me now my dear sweet Lady. With all our lustful passions in one another I fear , for what if the reality of me falls short of my words and your imaginings my good sweet dirty Lady? I shall be distraught from my failings not to please you utterly and completely and more. I can see that delivering to the ample soft cheeks of your bottom it would not be possible to fail you in your erotic beating and I would wish that you witness me erect in my own delight of its eroticism as I lay you across my thigh with the perfect vision of the nakedness of that blissful part of you, but from that moment I am met in my mind with demons lest I should be more creative in my mind than in the real world. I beg of you my adorable slut work on me that I might be your perfection. Shall we meet at the pull in off the road near to the hostelry we met at last and at 3 or 4 of the afternoon? I await my Ladies preference in such aroused anticipation. Sir ***** :-x

My Lady
Is 4 pm early enough on Sunday for me to devour you sufficiently visually? I shall be out all afternoon from lunchtime to day, but please leave a message as to your prefered time and place of rendesvous, so that I may read it later tonight when I return home. I am impatient to witness you do your duty to me in all your beauty and vulgarity my Lady as I am as impatient to chastise your ample and naked bottom so as to arouse you to a wetness that would fill me with glee. Your master and knight Sir ***** :-x

my Lord
I have been giving much consideration to the time of our rendezvous. should it be 3pm which would accord us longer daylight or 4pm which would still give us a good 40 minutes of daylight. I think in consideration that the latter would be better as other persons who are out and about on a sunday afternoon will soon be making their way home leaving us in peace. I am not sure about the venue to meet. I will give that some more thought and get back to you on that. your only lady *****.

My Lady *****
I am returned from London this very hour and have read your missive and concure that 4 pm would be perfect. The fear of course is a double edged sword in the wish not to miss the sight of my obedient madam in glorious repose exhibiting herself as directed, but then I do not wish they the canine fraternity disturbing we the carnal indulgers. The time is now set and it only remains for me to know of the place. I wait on you my good and vulgar Lady to show me the way. Your master, longing to have you do my biding, Sir ***** :-x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please come over to our virtual orgy, we would love to get acquainted with you a little.

Homme, Femme and Siobhan. xx