Tuesday, May 01, 2007

without boundaries

These are long dark days my Lady, without you. I long for the caress of your mind on mine once more. Let it be soon....................

My sweet Lord
I am much saddened to learn of your distress at the lack of communication from myself to your endearing eyes. I am at a loss to know how or when we can continue with our plans during these long dark days of absence from each other's worlds. It is indeed with mixed feelings that I set off each day to my employment knowing that this is good for me both on a personal level and for my family's financial situation. whilst at the same time preventing us from coming together as we both would wish in order to fulfil my desires to completly give myself to you for your pleasure. It would please me to be in a position (any position really) to give you all that you could ever ask of me. I have given great consideration to your proposal for the carrying out of your latest desires. I find myself to be most compliant with your wishes. However your description of my attire for the occasion has given me some cause for deliberation. firstly I do not own a long or even knee length coat however I have come up with my own alternative which I am sure will be acceptable to you. My second concern is the lack of a belt from which to suspend my stockings however I am making enquiries as to how and where to find and purchase such an item. these being very few and far between even in shops dedicated to the sale of lingerie. I need to leave my home in the pursuit of family business now but rest assured I shall be in contact with you again very soon my dear sweet Lord Sir *****

***** my Lady
In order to play one must find remuneration, unless Mr Getty was your father, husband or lover. Your family come first, this I know, and sad though it is I shall give my Lady space and hope that from time to time she thinks of me while I wait her. However, it pleases my heart so well to hear how compliant you wish to be in the resolution of my latest desire for you. I can't wait my Lady, to feast my eyes upon your shapely form and watch as you arouse me so, and to exchange that kiss with you will be quite the most sordid beautiful pleasure I have yet to enjoy. I also await to see your alternative attire, but would hasten to inform my Lady that she may obtain the belt from the internet, but I would not wish her to go to any undue expense on my account knowing how scarce the coinage of the real is. As I think of you my sweet beautiful vulgar lady, my manhood rises in honour of the way you thrill me so. Sir ***** :-x

M Lady
If it pleases my Lady I would have her know that if she were pleased to find a pair of hold-ups of heavy black denier, these would suit well enough and that her shapely knee would so arouse her master if she were to allow him a glimpse of them. The point of the exercise is for my Lady to show herself to her master in a light unbecoming in decent society. To show yourself wanton and promiscuous, rude and vulgar so that your master may enjoy the baseness of your natural abandon and lack of any sense of propriety, To lay back and expose to your Lord that which you hold most secret from all others and cherish in the name of decency. Show him, taunt him, display in utter contempt of any sensibility of good taste that you might thrill your master in so doing with your acts of self gratification. Look into my eyes my Lady love and know that the sight of your beautiful face in the throws of ecstasy at your own hand will arouse in your Lord a mighty manhood that only your hand and mouth may quench, Drink of it my wondrous wench for it will spout royal jelly fit only for a Queen. Share it with you Lord and place it upon your nipple that he may suckle of the juice of life and debauchery. Kiss your Lord that you might show him the taste of lust. All this with sheaths of sheer darkness slithered over your shapely legs and gripped at the thighs contrasting with your ivory whiteness and vulgar red gash of lusting womanhood will make you the most powerful queen of all. Forget the belt, it may only serve to hinder our progress. I have for you in my mind my Lady, deeds of utter contempt of decency that will bring a tingle to your loins and joy to the centre of your very existence. All I need from my Lady is her continuing support and servitude so that I may honour and cherish her without boundaries. If it pleases my Lady to know that I have an opportunity for her to enact my bidding on Sunday of the fourteenth day of this the first month of the year two thousand and seven. If a time of day might suit her be it at dawn or dusk let her tell. daylight would be favorable, for in sighting of his maiden your knight wishes to loose nothing. I await your reply and the knowledge that you wish to serve. Yours as ever my Lady your knight Sir ***** with a kisses to plant upon your body where it will most enflame your desire :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-

No comments: