Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Verdict

My dear good Lady
Indeed your subservience was true and obedient, but above all most pleasurable to me. The sight of my good Lady so fallen as you were to disrobed with such aplomb was one of much enjoyment. To see you lovely face as you revealed your curvaceousness and hirsute maidenhood a joy to behold. I should have liked your soft black curls to have been longer, but another time perhaps. To feel the glorious sensations provoked by the tenderness of your kisses upon my sword were devine that only a slut would know how to perform such deeds and you performed them with such skill as to send me into a state of semi consciousness at the moment of my ultimate of pleasures. Never have I felt such intensity as when your dutiful mouth took me to so many uncontrollable eruptions. They were all intense and joyous moments each and every one as you made me spill my lust for you into your giving dutiful mouth and to take it all and share for the first time with your Lord in kisses so vulgar was an obedience you master praises. I would have liked to have spent more time with my lady and to have abused her more but her expertise in honouring her master was so intense it rendered me incapable of continuing and besides, darkness fell sudden upon us. But it was with great excitement to know your Lord was able to bring you to a place where you were able to have him experience your own pleasure not once not twice by way of your own ejaculation for the very first of such experiences from a woman. I should like to have witnessed the sight of that not just the feel. And My Lady was exquisitely vulgar in allowing me the rudeness of digital invasion of your most vulgar space. So divinely sluttish that I wished that it were my sword that invaded you there. I fear my good vulgar Lady that I let you down from the hope you may have had for continuance, but rest assured if you were not as good as you were in honouring you master so, he might have been more disposed to have treated you more dishonourably. Our next tryst my good Lady will be a while yet, as duties in my castle tie me down and opportunity is not forth coming. But at some stage I shall inform you of your next subservient duty to perform or have performed upon you. For now my Good Lady be sure your duty was well done and well received and well relived. Your master Sir ***** :-x

No comments: