Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Restrained

My Dearest Thomas,
It fills me with pleasure to know that all is not lost for you and yours. I have thought of you from time to time in recent months and wondered if we would ever be able to take our fantasy any further. Over the months since last we communicated I have done a few days work here and there but as the system does nothing to help us help ourselves I find myself worse off by trying to better my situation. I have been running a round after my maternal parent whilst she recovers from her knee replacement operation but as she is now getting back onto her feet as it were I am finding I have more time to myself again.
My Lord Tarnished knight would it please you to know that only as recently as last week I did partake of sexual pleasure alfresco at a well know beauty spot nearer to you than myself.
The image I now have in my mind etched by your very words of debauchery have awakened my desire to become again your very own Lady slut. The image of you taking your pleasure from my body as I am restrained and helpless with nothing but the cool air upon my flesh brings me to a state of delicious excitement and anticipation. The memory of your twinkling eyes as you gaze upon my ample flesh brings a jolt to the very heart of my body. the anticipation of your touch and that of the twig with which you would strike my ivory cheeks brings a slight colour to my cheeks as I realise the extent to which I am exposed to you and all others who might stumble across my predicament. I thank you for being the first to find me in such a vulnerable situation. Now that you have shown me the error in my ways and dealt me such punishment as you felt right and just. before showing me how much passion I bring out in my lord for the feel of our bodies as they are joined in such lust as we now know is possible between us.
Now that my lord has given me the juice of his lust for my ample curves, I find that my mind and body are more disposed to the comfort and pleasure of all others who may pass by my tethered being, to be used and abused in which ever manner is thought fitting by those who have a delight in my womanly shape. Until eventually I am released from my captivity by who ever has the will to do so whether for my benefit in allowing me my freedom once again or their own conscience.
It is my Lord my sincere hope that you may wish to revist your vulgar whore with the idea of mutual satisfaction
your only lady Slut Fiona

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Wouldst Thomas tie your fulsome form to the branches in the forest and expose you for all passers-by to suck and fuck at their leisure while he watcheth and stroketh his phallus?

And then, as the sun sets, drive it into your arse for your punishment and his fulfillment?