Friday, June 01, 2007

swinging

Originally I began this blog to tell of my adventures as part of a couple in our search for fun with others. Last week I spoke to my partner (we have not had much contact in the last few months as he has been very elusive). We both agreed that we were happy to have a break from it for a while. I am not sure whether or not I still want to continue these adventures. Not because I don't enjoy them but because I have decided to cut down on the number of lovers I see. I have decided that NSA is no longer what I want. SL told me that he was having a break as the whole thing was getting very samey. The only thing that was very samey was the difficulty in arranging a time and place when everyone could make it.

Today I learnt that he is still playing and has now teamed up with a younger woman, someone we had talked to about joining us in a 3some and perhaps in a 4some with another man. I feel hurt and betrayed, I don't mind that he has done this or that he has teamed up with her. What hurts is that he couldn't be honest with me and tell me himself. I had to hear it from someone else, someone he had approached to have a foursome with mentionng that he used to be my partner but is now with this other lady.

I have now met someone who I like very much and I hope that this will develope into something more. Our original contact many months ago was through my partnership with SL. This man was part of a couple but they had split up. I told him today what has happened with SL. we are now discussing the possibility of the two of swinging together. But first we have to see how well things work out for the two of us. This is something I will have to think long and hard about. whilst I feel I still have not fully explored that side of my sexuality and the idea still arouses me,
I am not sure if I would be able to play in a group situation with a partner who I care about. I am not sure how I would feel about this man who I like so much having sex with another woman in front of me, even with SL I felt a tinge of jealousy even though I was having sex with her husband.

5 comments:

Warrior said...

sorry to hear that hope it all works well for you :-)

Lady in red said...

warrior where have you been hun

I have been trying to find your blog. I cant get to it, did once and forgot to bookmark it

Richard said...

I will be very interested in seeing how this works out for you. Good luck!

Southern Swinger said...

One of the things we enjoy about swinging is watch the other being pleasured by other people. We think this only happens when in a committed relationship. Hope things work out for you.

Lady in red said...

welcome back mr and mrs Sw

ave you been suffering from writers block?