Sunday, May 27, 2007

turning 45

My dearest Thomas
you have no idea what lovely birthday present that was to read your words so early in my day. I have been feeling a little unloved recently but your words have reaffirmed the feelings I had for what we have exerienced. The intensity of sensations not only when we have been together, but the sensations evoked by reading your words.
I shall give a more in depth reply to your lovely words later in the day when I have more time. But for now please be assured that your thoughts are mirrored in me.
for now my thoughts will be with you and how I can adequately respond to your eloquent words
your own Lady Fiona :-) xx

My dear Fiona
A birthday,today? Happy birthday and may you have many more at least as erotic and loving as this one. I wish that I could do rude and lovely things to you on such a day incelebration of beautiful and lovely sexual maturity. Bless you
Thomas :-x

Thomas
yes I am afraid I have reached the mature age of 45 today although I dont feel a day over 25. Thank you for your wishes (all of them )Xxxx
Fiona

Fiona

45 is the new 25 so all makes sense to me, mind you

I bet you weren't as naughty at 25 as you are now? Are you partying to night?

I await you naughtiness in your own words

Kisses

Thomas

1 comment:

funny sparky said...

The 40's are way better than the 20's....