Friday, May 04, 2007

My lady lust

My dearest Lady lust
I read your words and am consumed by a glorious swelling and am driven to take up my sword for the fight to extract from within even more pleasure than it gives me just to read what you pen to me. I am filled with beautiful images of your countenance so thrilled to be given the opportunity to exhibit yourself to me in explicit and vulgar detail. My Lady, I am impatient to witness these impure acts and wish you to know that if you should concern yourself with thoughts of reticence you should banish them from your mind, for in you complete and utter sexual abandon, I shall see you for what you so gloriously are, my compete and utter whore devoid of any vestige of decency determined in her display of disgraceful service in rendering me very well pleased to see all of it unabridged, uncensored and utterly unacceptable.cxc I take my ladies' point in that if we should fail to find ourselves at a place in our journey where you would be filled so tastelessly orally of my disgorging sword by way of your own vulgar attentions and so consequently unable to divulge with suitable ease and safety from your lips to my own that which it pleases you so to have extracted would indeed be unsatisfactory for your master as well not to find himself in a state of such vulgar compatibility with his slut, for the very juice of his lust for her he wishes to see upon her precious soft lips and he wishes also to have his Lady see it upon his own, and in so doing might transport the both of us to a place of sheer intoxicated lusting passion at such depraved displays. I am bound to tell my beautiful vulgar Lady that it will require all your skills in these matters to determine your Lords 'arrival' at a similar time as he determines the arrival of the said carriage. You master will endeavor to inform his good Lady as to any premature arrival of both he and his carriage for to waste the essence of the moment on spilt endeavors would I fear be sad and may bring upon your good self much wroth for such incompetence. Rest assure my good Lady that your Knight is not known for any prematureness, to the contrary, I fear you will have your work cut out to have your master arrive at any place unless you have gained exquisite experience over the years of your lusting and can be quite vulgar in your dedication of your duty. If it should take much time, perhaps my Lady would bring to her armoury the skills of her elegant delicate hands and sluttish painted nails that I may watch in wonder at her skills in wielding the steel hard sword of her Knight Sir *****. If my Lady should tire from her duty, your Lord will permit her to request that he takes his sword from her and wield it himself to show her how well he likes to expedite his own pleasure and to a point whence telling her she may drink of it to both their satisfaction. I also see that my Lady has not forgotten her just punishment for previous misdemeanors and I shall take it upon myself to meter out just chastisement that would take you to a point a little short of a journey toward your utterance of the word "butterfly and at times between each metered stroke you master will test the fluidity of your maidenhead to know that the punishment is right and just, from whence I would request my lady to commit herself upon her masters sword in a permissible state of pure greed to have her burning loins filled by him and his being and ride like the wind to a place apart from physical existence where the soul takes over consciousness and places upon your face the brilliance of the moment. As for my precious Queen's request to know what other dastardly depravities her master has in store for her, I wish to make her assured that nothing will be entered into that has not been previously written or been countenanced by her and subsequently elaborated upon before enactment of any kind. Therefor my good Lady, I shall commit to similar pages as these my depraved mind and desires for your bountiful form and sordid mind . Our meeting will be as a lifetime apart 'till the Sunday hence and if you should so feel compelled to commit your profound and vile thoughts to the ether then you must send them to me with all good haste for I know not how to survive without them. Knight of your burning spirit the dastardly carnal Lord lusting for you body and soul Sir ***** :-x

My Lord
my mind is filled with thoughts of our imminent journey into the darkest desires of our minds which shall be surrounded by brilliant light from the burning fires raging in our hearts minds but most especially in our loins. It does already seem that an age has passed since I was aquainted, through your eloquent written word, that we have opportunity to bring these fantastic images to life in but a few more days. Days which in some respects feel very distant in that they do not pass quickly enough. yet also very close in that we have not yet finalised such details as which part of the day will be dedicated to the giving of myself to you for your pleasure, whilst I take such great glee from the witness of your lust and receive from you all that you will mete upon my willing and waiting body.
you call me your whore, your wanton slut, your vulgar lady. Yes you may call me these things and rightly so for although my instincts are to be a lady in all that I do, you do my lord bring about a side to me that is not often made visible. It is my lord, who is full of lust for his lady who makes me thus. It has been said before and now I say again that you my lord have given me the most wonderful erotic and dirty mind fuck that I have ever known. It is your words of pure lust and vulgarity which make me wet with desire to see the sweet adoration shine from your soft eyes and feel the pressure of your mouth upon my skin. The feel of your breath and your fingures as they trace my flesh in your quest for my maidenhead. It is the mixture of your words and the memory of you which bring about such vulgar desire to be everything my lord could wish. to satisfy all our fantasies in full as much as possible. To bring about the total eruption of passion from both your manly sword and that which you refer to as my glorious red gash of a cunt as the juice flows from both as we reach the crescendo of orgasm. I take my Lord's point about not being premature in the arrival of the point at which your whole hearted slut brings about the release of pressure built up within that sword which does represent the man who is my lord. It is with anticipation that your lady slut looks forward to the time when she will hold your sword in both sight and hand. My filthy mind does relish the very idea and image which has been so indelibly imprinted of your manhood within the confines of my closed fingers and later as it fills the apertures of my body in the acts of becoming one with me. For now my Lord I shall retire to my lonely bed in this chamber where I now sit to convey my words and wishes to you my faithful knight. you can be sure my Lord that as you read these words in just a few short hours that your lady has been dreaming of her lord and all that he has promised. The images within her mind will be those of the acts we are to share in 4 days from when you aquaint yourself of these my latest words. Further my mind as it rests in readiness for the coming day shall be mulling over the possibilities that our journey shall lead us to. What variations and extra delights my lord may have in his mind for his wench who is wretched in her need for the hours to pass that she may witness your own lust for her at close quarters. my sweet knight of my maidenhead, I leave you now to dream of our journey.

Lady slut *****, whore to Sir *****, slave to your bidding.

No comments: