Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Lord

My Dear sir *****,
Lord of my bodyIt pleases your lady to take on board all that you have said in regard to my attirement and I do indeed have such articles within my collection of lingerie.Having just re read all that my Lord does desire for the occasion I find that I must re-iterate my compliance in whole with the wishes of my Lord for I am your servant in all that you wish. My body shall be yours for you to devour firstly by sight as I show my lord all that I have to offer whilst giving myself pleasure in the knowledge that to do so can only enhance the feelings of lust that have already been sown in the mind of my Lord sir ***** of very Tarnished Armour. To share my juices and stimulate my Lord and his manhood whilst he is driving will be a pleasure and if whilst this is occurring there be others in the vicinity i.e. other vehicles and pedestrians travelling the same roads this will heighten the pleasure gained by my acts knowing that others are so close and yet unaware of my debauchery.

There are but two things that bother the mind of your lady in this new pursuit of our joint pleasure. firstly that we may not be able to find a suitable place to stop, in time for me to share the milk of your manhood. as we have found on our previous sortie, venues of this nature are few and far between. secondly we have not yet had an opportunity to carry out the punishment merited by my previous disobedience.having given this matter some consideration your lady feels that it would be fitting that this could be incorporated into the activities planned for this new venture into my fulfilling your lust for my body and my deep desire in servitude to give all that I can to make your wishes and desires as vulgar and base as they are become a very memorable experience.It is therefore my wish that having shown my lord the promise of all that I have and allowing my lord the taste of my arousal, suckling on my lords manhood would indeed be most pleasurable but even more so in the knowledge that before I can feel that magnificent sword of yours enter my body I shall first be removed from your royal carriage and with my hands secured behind my back receive the promised lashes of my punishment. Only after having received my punishment will my body be fully prepared for further pleasure and penetration of and with my one and only Sir *****.

My Lord has definitely lit the fires of desire in this wench he calls lady, she who is delighted to be aquainted with the information that there is a window of opportunity for these deep and vulgar acts just a week from today. It is now my fear that these next seven days shall pass with such slow minutes as to make them feel each a full year. I take my cue from my lord as to the hour of the day when our adventure may begin. perhaps knowing how my Lord does arise at a very early hour each day he would be aroused more deeply to commence our journey of discovery at an early hour thus giving more time to complete our voyage at a more leisurely pace than would perhaps be the case at a later hour. This would also allow us both more time on our own after the deed to wallow in the memory of the pleasures we have given and received.Your lady has now given herself the task for today to investigate the possibilities of a location that has been mentioned to her by another who has had occasion to look for such venues.

My Lord in an earlier missive from yourself to your Lady when you did set out your deepest wishes for this occasion you also mentioned that there are other darker wishes that you may long to enact. would it please my lord to now enlighten your lady as to what these desires are in order that your servant may have the opportunity to consider how far she would be willing to follow your instructions being given the opportunity to veto any acts to which she may have objections or perhaps merely giving time to allow the idea of such acts to sink in before a decision can be reached.I now await in certain arousal your swift reply with your further additions to our agenda for this opportunity which I have accepted whole heartedly.your very own Lady of smut, the vulgar slut ***** Xxxx

My Lord Sir *****
further to my earlier reply I did as I mentioned investigate the suitability of the venue which had been mentioned to me some weeks ago. Driving along country lanes in pursuit of secluded spot all the while thinking about the reason for doing this, I could not help but become aroused at the very idea of our journey in your royal carriage. having given much thought to your proposition for next sunday I now think that maybe the dawn may not be such a great idea as we would have to begin our venture very early if we are to complete our mission of fantasy before walkers of multiple dogs arrive in droves. If it is the case that you are able to devote enough time to this venture at the later end of the day maybe this would be a better choice. If we were to begin our meeting at say the hour of 4pm when there is still enough daylight for the exposre of my body to be delighted upon by my lord yet be hidden from other travellers by the diminishing level of light. we could then arrive at our destination as the many walkers were departing for the evening leaving us to our delights in peace. the number of suitable venues would also become greater as darkness falls.

I am sure my lord would be pleased to know how his words have given rise to much arousal in my body and spirit as the passing of each hour brings closer the time when I meet my lord again. the hour at which I may at long last prove to my lord how he has shackled his mistress to him in all but true bonds. how the restraining of my wrists will doubtless unleash much passion from the bosom of your lady. how with each breath as I reveal my voluptous curves to my lord I shall search your eyes for evidence of your pleasure and lust to be joined as one with this package of womanly curves that belong wholey at this time of my whole hearted servitude to my master. Would that my master make me his slave in complete obedience to the requirements of his body this will in its self serve to make my body shudder and shiver with tingles of pure unadulterated lust for that which I have the images scored upon my mind in great detail. That I wish to feast my eyes upon your sweet face and witness your pleasure is true as my desire to taste your sweet lips both before and after they have suckled from my body taking up my nectar to share with me as I share with you the product of your exploding sword within my mouth which is hungry to do your bidding.I go now to my bed satisfied in the knowledge that it is not many days now before I can share my being with my lord.With each passing night I shall dream images of your sword as you take your pleasure from your very own vulgar slut. I know that I shall awaken each morn with a smile upon my lips. The more my mind plays the images of my lord the more real becomes the taste of your lips upon mine and the feel of your hands upon my body. The image of your face dances before my eyes in continual flashes of desire.I hear your words my lord, I have seen your face tasted your lips felt your fingers upon my flesh and I want so much more. It will be with grave difficulty that I shall prevent myself from becoming wet at the though of our imminent time together.my lord I am yourslady *****

No comments: