Thursday, May 24, 2007

How utterly beautiful

My dearest Lady
It pleases me no end to find your depravity once again awakened by my lusting for your ample curves and vulgar sexuality, and I am glad that you have recently indulged your sexuality alfresco close by where I live. If only I had known I could have spied upon you in you moment of greed and lusting with this stranger and taken photographs of your enjoyment in him and his in you. It would have been perfect for him to have left you there and blissful vulgarity for me to have come to you and taken my pleasure in you with his spunk dribbling from your vagina and down your thighs. I should have liked the spent satiated slippery wet slackness of your cunt filled with yours and his cum juices as I filled you more with my own............. It also pleases me to find you disposed to the comfort of others who stumble upon your naked tethered body your honour defenceless against their will, for I know of some who pass by that very spot and would no doubt find you irresistible. One I know, a man of the cloth who's wife should have remained a spinster for all the conjugal comfort she give him between the sheets. He passes near by daily and I shall tell him of the opportunity to have some relief from a woman of easy virtue. He will arrive and whisper in your ear in soft tones of comfort that only a clergyman can. He will kiss you, holding your face in his hands with the fatherliness and compassion that only a man of the cloth could give, for I shall tell him how inviting and passionately soft your mouth is to conjoin with ones own and how much enjoyment you gain from it. He is a decent man, but a hungry man for having been made celibate for so many years by his dry shriveled wife, he will be hungry and passionate for you. He will no doubt ask Gods forgiveness as he releases his manhood from his dark somber trousers and parting your ample cheeks will push you forward to allow his rampant cock access to your dark curly covered maidenhead. With the gentility of his nature you will feel him slide his cock hesitantly and gently into you, but no having had sight of him you no not what to expect, but soon you realise he is a gentle giant as you feel him slide endlessly inside you until nudging your cervix and know he has more to give you. You want this man your passion grows as you desire to provide him thesatisfaction his wife denies him. She must be a petite woman unable and frightened to take his splendid girth and length and you understand her celibacy as he fills you stretching your limits, but oh so blissfully you think. As he takes on a momentum of uncharacteristic lust you find yourself drifting in and out of consciousness with the pleasure of being so utterly full filled. He calls you his child and blesses you for your good nature and forgives you your lust for his already spoken for manhood. And you tell him how complete you feel to have so good a man inside you and wish for him to spill his seed deep within you. And with that he finds he can contain himself no more and pulling you tightly onto his enormous cock he shouts,

"OH G O D H O W U T T E R L Y BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE FIONA." "H O W P E R F E C T I T I S T O S P I L M Y L U S T I N S I D E Y O U A F T E R S O M A N Y Y E A R S."

You look into the trees and spot me close by watching you being taken by this lovely gentle but firm man. It thrills you to know I'm watching you, We smile at one another and I blow you a long and longing kiss as his spunk gushes unlike any you have felt before, like a newly dug bore hole releasing its first constrained gushing. You feel the force of each ejaculation so strongly that you can contain your self no longer and join him in your complete and ecstatic pleasure as wave after orgasmic wave rips through your body as you press you backside into his thrusting groin and still more of him erupts into you filling you so full you can contain it no longer and let it gush from within you down your thighs and to your ankles. He makes himself decent and kisses you passionately and blesses you for your service and hopes to pass by one day again. As he goes I come to you and we kiss with a passion so strong I feel I might burst from my adoration of you complete and utter sordid depravity........... I adore you I tell you and my lust rises for you and it all begins again but with the holy man's satiated lust within you. My lady, I shall tell others of your whereabouts in the hope they might find you, as I do, irresistible to abuse and self gratification .....................

As ever your champion knight Thomas :-x

Perhaps we should meet again and you can once again demonstrate you complete obedience and utter vulgarity to me? Tell me how you might wish to debase yourself to me that I might adore you more.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

The knight errant Thomas now urges you to seduce and fuck the pastor! Are there no limits to his depravity? We certainly hope not!