Friday, February 02, 2007

Mmmm

I don't have any more tales of my adventures as a couple with SL at the moment so I thought I would share with you a conversation between myself and my other lover PL who I have not been able to see since before christmas and he is obviously missing me as much as I am him.


It started with email messages between me and PL:


MMMMMMM Sat here stroking my shaft, wondering how it would feel slipping in and out of your wet hole right now xx

mmmmm now I think we both know very well how that would have felt hun. Just as we know how it will feel when we finally get the chance to indulge once again!! It has certainly been far too long since I had that lovely hard cock of yours to play with. mmmmm I can just imagine the feel of it between my lips and the thought of you filling my ass once again..........I cant even begin to think of that without getting very horny and wet. to say that I miss you and your cock is an understatement. But I am sure that when we do get together we will make up for lost time. Xxxx


Oh we'll make up for lost time all right lady Its just a shame it won't be this week I'm on the crap run next week as well, where i have to leave for work at 1 pm. I know timings have been against us recently, but some things are worth waiting for xx


mmmmm how right you are and I know from experience that you are well worth waiting for mmmmm still cant wait though. Pity about next week but I think it would still have been difficult for me too. But hopefully the week after will be better. Was thinking about you today while I was being fucked by b/f. He just wasnt doing it for me and I wished that I was in a threesome with you and SL. but I couldnt decide if I wanted to suck you while he fucked me or the otherway around. conclusion has to be that both happen and I would love it if my first experience of dp was with the two of you who I regard as my closest lovers.


MMMMMMM You have been thinking this through haven't you So do you think you're ready for a serious dose of DP? Do you think you could handle 2 big cocks in your holes at the same time! One deep in your ass and the other ramming into your soaking wet slit! If that's what you want lady, then that's what you should have xx


Then the text messages

Ping! Picture message arrives from PL but I am having problems with multimedia messages on my phone.


It seems I still cant receive picture messages but I bet I can guess what it is.

Damn! Was a 40 second video of me stroking my cock ! x

You know what would have been even better

What?

A film of me playing with your cock

Mmm. Have you ever done it on film? Very horny . I just happen to have a very good camcorder ;-) x

No not yet!

Well theres another one to think over then ;-) x

Have you ever done it before then ?

Did one last year, was horny as fuck ;-) x

So you can be my expert then

Lol. In what exactly ?

With a camcorder

I do know my way around one. Would you like to enlist my services 4 a particular job! :-) x

I would have thought that you would have to be there if we are filming me playing with your cock

Lol. I was just wondering what you had in mind babe. Imagine watching yourself on the tv with a big fat cock sliding in and out of one of your holes!

That depends on who the cock belongs to.

Exactly ;-) x

Or even who they belong to!

Mmm really! Are we talking a couple here or just men?

Lol. Was just teasing you but if you are game then it is something we shall have to give some thought to.

Indeed and if you come across a couple who want to film some action, you know who to call ;-) x

I take it you would want to take as much part in the action as being behind the camcorder

Pity you are limited in the time you can play

Lol, of course I would want to take part ;-) would have to be daytime though ;-(

Do you have a preference i.e. m or f or m+f ?

I don’t mind babe. I think we should have another woman there , but have as many men as you feel you could handle ;-)

Of course and if you know anyone that would be interested

Mmm will have to think about that one. Most of the women I have met from the site only want one on one!

I very nearly replied how boring but then realised that would sound like he is boring. But sex with PL can never be boring!

Mmmm with you of course they do! But where is the adventure? Have you had any 3 or 4somes before?

Had a couple. Had 3 of us with a very willing American girl in germany, and had a 3 sum with a couple back home. All good fun :-)

My b/f said that I wouldn’t like a 3 or 4 some. I could barely keep from laughing when he said that.

LOL. He doesn’t know you at all does he lol. I know you’d love the attention several men would give you. Just think, all that hard meat just looking 4 a hole 2 fill. How good would it feel to be stuffed from all ends by rock hard cocks. How many inches working in and out of you! X

No he doesn’t. I expect it wouldn’t be just my elbows that would be sore after.

Lol, who needs elbows with all that hard cock to keep you up! ;-) you would be in your element!

So now it looks like I shall be having more adventures only this time with PL and his camcorder. Not sure how SL would feel. I know he would be pleased for me but I think he will be worried that I wont have enough energy for our adventures together.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Just include him, vixen! Just make sure you get the only copy!

Lady in red said...

I have been seeing PL for a number of months now and Im sure he wouldnt do anything to hurt me. But I guess you are right.

Cherrie said...

Somehow I think your energy level would rise to the occasion!